General Chat not even full?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ishbu, May 27, 2020.

1. Ishbu Augur

From people able to log in, they are saying that the general chat isnt even full?

It might be time to speed up the que a bit
  2. Rothj Augur

The decisions of this company don't make sense. There's no logic behind any of it.
  3. Laronk Augur

might have to wait till tomorrow
  4. Gheed Is not reading your response

There are like 300 people on Aradune lol.. 8 hours later
  5. Ishbu Augur

Theyve done this on previous TLPs, realized the que wasnt actually progression or was stuck in ridiculous time windows for waves to be let through. Im pretty certain its happening again. Id still be in que because I got in late due to account disappearing, but all the people at over an hour now shouldve been in a wave through already
  6. Santified Lorekeeper

They probably lost about 10% of those wanting to play so far. With the start this bad im very close to stopping also. This isn't the only game out there. No news on what they're doing also. They just don't care about us. If they at least told us how many they are allowing in at a time or what they are doing it may be different. But they give us nothing.
  7. Zapford Elder

10 people in Feerott, not even enough for a pick. Gotta throttle those log ins though..
  8. Wags New Member

at this rate.. ill be too toasted to play by the time it lets me in
    I knew i shouldn't have burned a vacation day for this
    Cantari likes this.
  9. Lateryn Augur

Not sure why so many are shocked, this happens every TLP and DBG doesn't care or change things. These TLPs are literally rolled out every 6 months to a year to get a surge of income from bags/new subs and that's it. And they know people will do it over and over again.

The ones that quit from this don't cover what it would cost them to just always have servers that can handle it or pay for scaling ones. So they are still in the black and that's all that matters.
  10. Ishbu Augur

So I was able to get in promptly at server launch and everything ran fine except I noticed the population never increased and then the servers went down.

It sounds like after all that down time we are in the exact same situation as before
  11. urbanbo70 Elder

Hey wait a minute - Wags the monk?
  12. Santified Lorekeeper

Ill probably give it another 30 minutes to an hour before I just go back to ESO. Im giving this a chance to bring me back. So far they aren't giving me that chance. A friend asked me to play with him. But if its like this there is no playing. I haven't seen something this bad. I take a vacation day for my friend and get screwed over.
  13. ExecutiveOdin New Member

Haha same here. I just reinstalled ESO before my friends invited me to a discord server for this. Probably play ESO anyway now but down 15 bucks.
  14. Santified Lorekeeper

ESO sounds so much better at the moment. I wanted to try for nostalgia. But I dont remember this from nostalgia.
  15. Papasears1982 New Member

and here comes all the complaints, take your time DBG, do what you got to do. the EQ heads will always be here for ya
  16. Santified Lorekeeper

Ya so just cancelled both my memberships. Such a waste of 30 dollars.
  17. Santified Lorekeeper

Haha and I hear servers are going down again. Brilliant.
  18. Rothj Augur

So you think it's okay that on launch day only 200 people are able to get in? It's not like the demand was so high that the servers can't handle it - they only let in 200 people. Secondly, dbg isn't even the company that made this game. That was verant. Remember that before you consider throwing all your loyalty at them.
  19. Lateryn Augur

Take their time doing what? You act like there is a bug or something that needs fixed. This is just incompetence. There's people on the server and there is less then 300 spread across the entire world. It's 2020 , there's zero reason a game studio can only handle that many people on a server in a game that's split into zones like EQ is, besides being cheap.
  20. Santified Lorekeeper

Slow mode enabled on Discord. Apparently they don't want us talking to them. I was wanting to watch that also.