Stop accepting this

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vark, May 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vark Journeyman

They all owe us $$, no matter how small that amount it, they owe us something, end of the question.
    There companies need to take their responsabilites...
    + 7hours since launch and we cant get in is just plain stupid and not acceptable

You can say all you want but if I would threat my customers like this, I would not have any job right now!
    Pharen Vimes likes this.
  2. wade_watts Augur

[IMG]
    How bout you bring some sweet bonus exp for a few days..
  3. Vark Journeyman

Really? eula...
    Tomorrow night your ISP goes down for over 7 hours, you will not ask for anything?
    Poor you...
  4. dc.hawkeyegold Lorekeeper

I they could take my "responsabilities" too while they're at it.
  5. ExecutiveOdin New Member

I haven't played EQ since I was a kid and saw Aradune was coming and had a pile of friends getting on it. Grabbed all access today really excited to get playing and now all hype and fun is gone. Oh and how good for them they have a no refund policy.
    I had no idea about how they crap the bed with this every time or anything I just thought "hey a new server is opening what a great time to start fresh." I don't know why I try and play anything that's online or new.
  6. Gio1999 Augur

If they just shut down the servers today and took everyone's money from the packs... EULA / No refund policy wouldn't hold up.
  7. Vark Journeyman

oh btw my queue my queue went from 40mins to 60mins...
    Cant even have a working system in 2020

And don't get me wrong im all into queue and managing people logging in. The system is just not working atm and I blame em for not being prepared, its on their side and their responsibilities, that's it
  8. MHD90 Journeyman

one thing I haven't seen is " I took the day off of work to join the server..DERRRRRRR" you owe me a days wage, derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. deeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. my diabetes is acting up, deeeerrrrrr. my monitor is fading, dddeeeerrrrrr.

just go throw away your pizza boxes and clean up your mom's basement tonight, come again in the morning
  9. Piznut Angry Gnome

New Troll account, move along.
  10. Kronotowin Elder

They should just tax the Krono sellers that make five figures every TLP and are never caught. Some even stream their farming. Then they could afford to implement a modern que system with updates.
  11. ExecutiveOdin New Member

The confirmation email they sent me for my payment earlier has a line that reads:
    "Are you still here? Hurry up and get back in game and start taking advantage of those member benefits. We’ll see you there!"
    Subscription cancelled two minutes ago.
    loaks likes this.
  12. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Back in the first year of Neverwinter, they has issues all day on a weekend, nobody could log in. They came up with a cool ingame item, if your account was active on the day in question, as an apology. Cool cape to wear. Star Trek Online had a similar problem in their first year or two. Whole system kept crashing. Downtime was two or three days. They came up with a badge to wear on your uniform, if your subscription was active, the same badge the Tamarian captain wore, in the TNG episode "Darmok".

Shaka, when the walls fell.
  13. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

LOL I'm a real sucker, I paid for a year sub a week ago. And bought both big bag packs over the last week as well.
  14. Rovellicus New Member

@Vark - You received 30 free days for the last month. So, you owe them 29 and 16 hours.

Ask your parents for $15 of their free Government money, and buy yourself a pizza.
  15. loaks Journeyman

What is wrong with you, why dont you grow up. Seem like a bootlicker to me. People have a right to be upset. This is outright BS
  16. Accipiter Old Timer

OK. You guys are hilarious.
  17. Deathkus New Member

come on guys iv been sitting here for 8 hours and 32mins my hype is fading can you put on double xp for 24 hours or something, or a GM event or something to show you care.
  18. Minpire Augur

You Awoken a new way for me to get My Gas Reimbursed on the 405 Freeway every Friday.
    I am going to contact the state to pay for my gas when im stuck in traffic for every min my wheels are stopped. im gonna be rich!
  19. loaks Journeyman

that makes absolutely no sense in comparison
  20. dreamweaver Community Manager

This is a duplicate of quite a few other threads and has started to devolve. It's locked.
    Skuz and Minpire like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.