Low population but we can't get in?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Killians, May 27, 2020.

1. Killians Journeyman

Why does the server status say it's at a low population, but we're queued up?
  2. Santified Lorekeeper

Nope. Makes me rather mad. We have these 250 people playing while we wait. Its like paying for an amusement park ticket and watching people beyond the fence.
    Forsaken likes this.
  3. Killians Journeyman

that's what it sure as hell feels like...
  4. Santified Lorekeeper

They are lmiting the amount of people on but havent told us how many or when they are allowing people to join each wave.
  5. Azzudien Augur

Less than 300 online. At the rate they are letting people in most will not get in for another 24 hours
  6. Jaqen New Member

yea, seem going take a day or 2 to get everyone in >.>
  7. Rokkie New Member

I took a week of work for this !!!!!!!!
  8. urbanbo70 Elder

Something tells me they had an express pass.
  9. Azzudien Augur

They did, the same people that got in first time got in the 2nd time on the discord I am reading
  10. TronStar New Member

I made that mistake a long time ago... well I only took a day off and it was launch day of something, I don't remember what, but yeah wasted. Never doing that again :)
  11. Killians Journeyman

i don't doubt it....bunch of . I was refreshing non stop on server status on one computer, when it immediately hit low, i clicked to get in on my other computer almost instantly...
  12. Killians Journeyman

They doing it so home cities don't get overloaded or what? I really don't get this
  13. Torvius Journeyman

How is there only like 300 people online, i mean wtf are they doing or do they even know ?
  14. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

An hour and a half in que so far....grrrrrr.
  15. MaestroM Augur

Go back through my post history and you can see I'm generally on DPG's side on all of this stuff.

But its not like they've got classified nuclear secrets or anything. It's a little frustrating that there's just no status/progress updates.

You don't have to tell us all of the technical details of your login procedures. But I think we're all sophisticated and mature enough to understand if they give us a high level outline of their plan.

If they can only let in 20 people every few minutes, I think we would all be a little disappointed, but we would get it that the hardware can't handle more than that.
  16. Lejaun Augur

Looks like some servers are now crashing and down.
  17. Minpire Augur

Friends, Family, $100+ Spenders & Streamers is Day 1, Didn't you know?
    Lets see who actually buys into this comment
  18. Zapford Elder

Yeah seems a little fishy that certain streamers got on both times, as well as the leaders and players of certain guild. Could be a coincidence, could be they are using 3rd party software to auto log, who knows.
  19. Zinth Augur

For all those that "think" the low pop matters... if people hang in char creation, they still count as how many are let onto the server, but they do not show on server pop because the toon is not logged in...

Char creation takes time (people make multiples) and there were an issue with char creation due to database issues apparently... making it take even longer