7 hours later... stuck in the same queue.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, May 27, 2020.

1. MMOer Augur

2. adamy35 New Member

I clicked play about 1 second after the server came up. We'll see how long this takes. I think I would be very high up on the list.
  3. Karthor New Member

4. Hemocrit New Member

It's ridiculous already....
  5. Imarabbit Journeyman

Get on down to real fake doors!
  6. Dingodog New Member

You would think this is their first TLP.........
    Umdebus likes this.
  7. Pyxis New Member

Good times I tell ya, going to crack open my first beer now. Maybe by the time I get drunk, pass out, and a wake up I will be in.
    Zapford likes this.
  8. Hemocrit New Member

I am not sure if there is actually a queue regardless of what the pop up box states. My friend said he got in eventually by clicking the "Play Everquest" button, it did not automatically log him in, as it says it will.
  9. Lejaun Augur

What are you complaining about. The message says the average wait time is only 1 minute. You'll be playing in no time at all !
    Cantari likes this.
  10. Hoteke New Member

Be glad that your account is not busted 7 hours later. All of the sudden I cannot login anywhere anymore, says accounts credentials failed and tried resetting it, and does not work
  11. Hemocrit New Member

LOL!
  12. Talcompowder New Member

This is definitely the most embarrassing TLP launch. 7 hours and still poor performance
  13. Tannersaurus New Member

The real problem is that "they will automatically log you in" but there is no visual indicator to your spot in the queue...
    21 year old game...can't show a queue...wow, trash, refund me.
  14. Trizek Augur

Don't forget to kick a log in the fire
  15. Avaryne Journeyman

I dont thinking spamming the "play everquest" button will work, it just restarts your queue. I found this out the hard way.
  16. Santified Lorekeeper

Must have decided on a max population of 250 per server. I cant get in on any of the servers i use.
  17. Santified Lorekeeper

I know we are supposed to practice social distancing it doesnt mean have to take down all the servers to move them 10 feet from each other.
  18. Avaryne Journeyman

Took about 14 minutes for mine to connect, so dont lose hope. Lol
    Liandreth likes this.
  19. Zapford Elder

LOL oh boy. Staring at the login screen, and disconnected due to inactivity.

If you're going to have a queue and tell me it will be on avg 1 minute wait, don't log me out for waiting.

Brilliant!
    Cantari likes this.
  20. Jaqen New Member

mine says 34 mins