Lost account access !!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by NImxat, May 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NImxat Elder

After the servers issues I cannot access the game OR forums with the account I first used to access Aradune. I submitted a help ticket.

But my friend also cannot access his account and has only one account. How does he get his account fixed?
  2. Ishbu2 New Member

You dont. We've been asking for help on this for almost 7 hours and daybreak simply doesnt care
  3. Ssmiter Journeyman

A lot of us have the same issue, but to petition he will have to make a 2nd account, good times
  4. Trizek Augur

Not instant responding and fixing your issue does not mean they don't care, they're extremely backed up with work right now and need time.

simply
    Halivar likes this.
  5. NImxat Elder

Really Daybreak?
  6. Ishbu2 New Member

I have a charge on my credit card for this account with a confirmation email from less than 24 hours ago. Despite following ALL of their self help suggestions and attempts, and creating petitions as requested, none of us can get any acknowledgement of this.

Servers down is one thing, complete lack of any form of customer support when they took money and deleted entire accounts to hide it is not acceptable. At the very least there should be phone support to complain with.
  7. Lachnar Elder

Several devs have replied about different topics, including one "bug" that was obviously just lack of player knowledge, while this whole thing has been a problem. If they are so backed up with work how did they have time to address that? and if they had time to address that then it would have been better spent trying to figure out all the missing accounts and shared bank stuff i think.
  8. Crazzie Lorekeeper

You're protected, you can contact the CC company. Otherwise provide proof to the CS. You should know this already before using a CC
  9. Ishbu2 New Member

Yes I am. Thats not really the point though is it?
  10. Crazzie Lorekeeper

Well it is when you accuse them of deleting like on Purpose entire accounts. There is loads going on wrong right now with login, and Auth servers. All my accounts are locked with money applied. However i do know its what has transpired that caused all this issue. I doubt anyone would just up and delete and steal your money like you're suggesting here. I get it no phone support, it was changed many many years ago to the webpage.
  11. Ssmiter Journeyman

Seems like it is. Payment is automated, and has nothing to do with everyone being screwed out of our accounts. You either put up with it or get your money back.
  12. Oakmonster New Member

Have to agree with OP to an extent. A portion of their playerbase unable to access their accounts and play ANY DBG game is kind of a serious issue
  13. dreamweaver Community Manager

[UPDATE] Login issues are in the process of clearing and accounts should be able to log in as the process runs for the next 20 minutes or so. You may be able to log in sooner, if you changed your password please use the most recent one.
    Crazzie likes this.
  14. dreamweaver Community Manager

No accounts were deleted.
    Crazzie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.