Tell me an EQ joke.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, May 27, 2020.

1. ScottAdamsFan14 New Member

My dog just barked, but it sounded like it was in reverse. This isn't a joke I think he's really sick. Do you think this is related to the emergency maintenance?
  2. Overcast451 Augur

A Wizard, Bard, Warrior, Shaman, and Cleric walk into the bar camp.
    You have been disconnected.
    Accipiter likes this.
  3. StopCrying2020 New Member

Rogues until Omens
  4. Gethvelion Journeyman

5. Dagenfehl Journeyman

Imagine if all companies were like Darkpaw Games.

It's Black Friday. The doors of WalMart have just opened. People SWARM the store, trampling over each other. Eventually, the store gets too full. The doors suddenly slam shut, and every single customer is thrown outside the door, in no particular order of re-entry. A voice bellows over the crowd: "We're experiencing technical difficulties with our entryway. We know you're just going to stand out there like lost children and come back as soon as we re-open anyway, so hold tight while we try to fix something we should have been fixing last year. Seeya soon!"
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

They all sit down at the same time.

FTFY
  7. loaks Journeyman

terrible, absolutely terrible, i love it.
  8. Healiez Augur

In 2015 Daybreak games bought everquest....
  9. DamastaShonuff Journeyman

A Mage, a monk and a cleric all walk into a bard...

He was playing Shauri's Sonorous Clouding.
  10. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

A druid, a cleric, and a shaman walk into the server room...
  11. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

A dwarf was mining away when he came across an old lamp. Cleaning the lamp a genie came out saying he was given three wishes. The dwarf thought for a bit and said, "I want a bag that is always full of platinum coins. No matter how many I take out more will appear." The genie replied "Shazam!" and the bag appears. The dwarf took a coin out, another poofed into existence. He grabbed a handful, a handful spawned. He turned the bag upside down and a stream of coins kept pouring out. The genie coughed and said "You have 2 wishes left."

The dwarf said "Oh this is great, I'll take two more of these!"
  12. taliefer Augur

new server launch day
  13. birdsong_pawn Augur

Why did the necro cross the road? He was kiting the chicken.

Why did the ranger cross the road? Because the chicken beat him down to one bubble.