Should give us bonus xp for all this downtime

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bonified, May 27, 2020.

1. Bonified Lorekeeper

enough said
  2. Rekreant New Member

100% agree.
  3. MMOer Augur

Double exp for 10 hours of online time.

Or give everyone 10 exp pots.
  4. Basak Augur

Or not, either way works.
  5. loaks Journeyman

I didnt get 30 days for free. Thats kind of what i expect at this point. Very greedy business
  6. nagash101 Augur

i would prefer the ability just to login.
  7. booka New Member

they will never do this because too many players simp for dpg
  8. Tierdal Augur

What's simp
  9. booka New Member

white knight / sympathize
  10. Healiez Augur

I just do other things.

Plan that it is going to have issues (as just about every video game launch does) and dont get all bent out of shape when it does. If this ruins your day, and you need to demand things to feel vindicated there are other issues....

Calm down Karen.
  11. brohamjams New Member

I would too but not from any of you newbs.
  12. Kujoe Lorekeeper

Some double exp through july 4th bonus for all servers expect the 2 new ones would be fitting. Between the 24 hr patch which grew into days of patching then fixing, the server stability the last few months, and now complete meltdown when 2 new servers started. Hell, the amount of lost raid DZs from servers dropping mid raid or patch days, just throw in some reduced lockouts... something for the customers who put up with this hot garbage of a game we all love.
  13. Healiez Augur

It is not hard to hit 50, most of the playerbase will be 50 and bored begging for kunark long before it's supposed to unlock even without bonus exp.

Honestly I am glad that there isnt bonus exp for the launch of this server, on other servers after 1-2 hours I would have to move zones because the exp came so fast I outleveled it. I would like to spend some amount of time in a zone before everything turns green.
  14. Catashe Augur

So you want ANOTHER xp bonus after the weekend but oh yes of course the new TLPs cause you guys want to get to 50 even faster than you'll already get and won't have anything to do when you get there... Won't Aradune and Riz-whatever be toxic enough without a xp bonus...
  15. Jezzie Augur

16. MMOer Augur

What you taking about?
  17. Ayoheee Augur

You just got an XP bonus
  18. Brosa Augur

What about those who don't need experience? Just need to check boxes at this point. Ive recently just been trying to max out my tear farming frags. For all this recent down time I would take a maxed out tear. Forget double exp bonus, faction, currency, half off DBG market place $ sink hole. Just want to play and go about my business. What are we up to this month in down time? 4 days?