I pay for 8 accounts

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kanij, May 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

eq will eventually end I just hope they actually give us a heads up. even that's not a given.

Andarriel
    lockjaws likes this.
  2. Tappin Augur

Roll your 8 accounts into 1 or 2 like the rest of us.
  3. Vumad Cape Wearer

The EULA is about legality, not customer service or providing a quality product. I know you think you have cracked mysteries of the universe but you are not telling anyone anything they don't already know vaguely citing the EULA.

The fact is that the server status has been absolutely absurd the last month. While they have no legal obligation to do anything, that doesn't change the fact that what they are doing is bad business. Bad business costs customers and revenue, which can contribute to further decline in quality of services.

The fact is customers are unhappy because the issues have been grossly excessive. No one is posting here because of regularly scheduled maintenance. They are posting here because of a declining product quality. Statistically in business, it is estimated that, for every 10 people who are dissatisfied, 1 will complain and 9 will take their business elsewhere. A lot of people are voicing their dissatisfaction.

You are right. The EULA covers that they do not have to offer any compensation for server downtime, but plenty of people do not have lifetime memberships and can take their money else where. And All Access is a great legal argument but if the OP doesn't want to Play those games then their availability is irrelevant to how they value their subscription fees to service rendered.

So go ahead with to obligatory, "Can I have your stuff?" or "See ya," because the best way to improve service quality to belittle the people voicing their dissatisfaction. While some crazy threads do deserve that, this OP has not been a jackal and doesn't deserve such responses.
    Goburs and Chopin.Xegony like this.
  4. Chuuk Augur

My girls ain't working the baz - this is no bueno!
  5. Neopotomus New Member

Everytime this happens its astonishing to me when I read the comments. The amount of people who PAY for this game and are such rabid fanboys they will defend poor service ….its insanity. I wish I could run my company like this and have a huge fanbase that will just defend my poor actions at all costs.

Do they owe anything? No they don't, not contractually. If it happens occasionally sure no problem technical difficulties happen, that's totally understandable. When it happens weekly it ISN'T ok. It's crazy, from a PR standpoint....from just a "hey we are decent company" standpoint the playerbase should be thrown a bone. This isn't directed to the devs, maybe they are overworked...we don't know. but it IS directed at daybreak or whatever they are calling themselves this week.
    Vumad likes this.
  6. Gratz New Member

So the problem is not that the servers are down. It's that you have eight accounts. Do you even know what the sun looks like anymore?
    Ssmiter likes this.
  7. Cuuthbert Augur

8. Kanij New Member

Or the airlines are shutdown by the federal government and get a bail out because it's not their fault right?
  9. Kanij New Member

It's kinda funny you judge me because I have multiple accounts.
    Vumad and Andarriel like this.
  10. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Maybe if they were down all the time you would change your pedantic tone.
  11. Bobokin Augur

In non-legal terms, not extending All Access for krono or 30 days purchasers is bad for business. Then again, if they did that, they would likely introduce a bug and drop the servers for another half a day trying to figure out what they did wrong.
    lockjaws likes this.
  12. Kanij New Member

Nobody is flexing anything. You miss the entire point of the post.
  13. Gratz New Member

No one on to buy things anyway.
  14. Moak The Most High

I suggest quarterly "customer appreciation" weekends that feature bonus xp and gm quests that actually give you stuff that has real value- not bs ornament type crap
  15. Kanij New Member

I like playing and having multiple accounts. People play the game entirely different. Some roll on a live server and move through the 20 years of content created. Other's like to raid high end. That's why the game is still appealing to a good amount of people because it's so vast now.
    Andarriel likes this.
  16. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I wouldn't even have 4 accounts but for some reason they refuse to make bigger trader bags. I mean the last new account I made shes just selling bags and collectables. when I start a trader you see 200 spots but can only use 100 it really bugs me.

Andarriel
    Nennius likes this.
  17. Triconix Augur

[IMG]

You're upset because you failed to read the fine print. That's a you problem, not a DPG problem.
    Cicelee, yepmetoo, Cuuthbert and 5 others like this.
  18. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yup I mostly trader but I play my ranger ( 114 98% into level one overseer from 115 lol ) whos working on the darkened sea expansion most fun ive had in a long time currently on dino island!

Andarriel
    Nennius likes this.
  19. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I just parcel a bunch of new gear 10 luck in all slots ect and five mins later got d/c and here I am.

Andarriel
  20. Lachnar Elder

No, I didn't. I know why you posted and what you were trying to achieve. Adding how many accounts you pay for was an attempt to get them to care more about your complaint than just any other randos and thus, a flex, and a sad one. No one should have to pay for time when the servers are down, no matter how many accounts they pay for. But that's why they rolled everything into All Access and gave us all the finger about it long ago.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.