This is honestly ridiculous

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Creedmonk, May 27, 2020.

1. Creedmonk Augur

The radio silence and lack of communication when you're launching a major event and it's now being delayed for almost 5 hours now without direct communication with your player base?

What seems to be the issue this time? Is it the excess amount of players flooding the login servers like the last 3 TLP's that were launched? Why can't this issue seem to be figured out.

Is there an ETA when things will actually be playable?
  2. MMOer Augur

3. Tendrils Journeyman

They give updates on Twitter...
  4. Aluimar New Member

minimind likes this.
  5. Dagenfehl Journeyman

What's truly ridiculous is everyone's stock "EQ" avatar.
    ethyre, minimind and Cantari like this.
  6. loaks Journeyman

7. Hinastorm86 Augur

There has been tons of updates.

The game is old AF, it's not as simple as it is for newer games to make these launches easier.

Just relax lol. I pray to the good devil that I never end up like these angry little muppets that get so angry during these launches. Well, it kinda helps that im dead inside too, so I don't really care.
    minimind likes this.
  8. Creedmonk Augur

9. Healiez Augur

10. MMOer Augur

As someone who never really visited quenos in classic this music has no special meaning to me. Just sounds like silly midi music. Makes me think thats how non EQ people hear all EQ music.
  11. Creedmonk Augur

You're missing the point. It's understandable on a first TLP launch there's issues, but when TLP launch 2,3,4,5 etc have those same issues, that's the problem.

Aradune is NOTHING more than a copy and paste TLP from their last 2 but for some reason there's a continuing problem every time that someone should communicate and fix.
    topple and Xanadas like this.
  12. Gremin Augur

If you all are that bored Civ 6 is free right now on their website....
    Creedmonk likes this.
  13. Healiez Augur

And yet every single time the forum warriors who expect things to be different flood the forums with the same thing every year. Think I look forward to that more then the actual launch. You ever think that maybe the problem isnt fixable.... In a 20 year old game??

After the second TLP I figured it out, dont cancel plans or anything for launch day, its going to suck, wait until the day after when you will actually be able to play.
    minimind likes this.
  14. Dailor Augur

15. Lachnar Elder

And yet eq2 gets prompt and timely updates, neat.
  16. loaks Journeyman

it has a playlist of all the originals
  17. wade_watts Augur

Whhhooooooooosssshhhhhhaaaaaaaa my brother.. All will be well. Norrath awaits you... in time.
  18. Creedmonk Augur

This is the problem and it's an awful excuse to fall back on "It's a 20 year old game", Yes I do expect a company that I and many others pay money to on a monthly basis, to fix reoccurring issues so that it doesn't continue to repeat itself over and over again. Isn't that what's expected when you pay money for a subscription game?
  19. Tucoh Augur

Not sure what you want to hear, bud.

[IMG]
  20. TLP Addict Augur

We should all change to that Red headed female Drakkin avatar so we can look like a bunch of Karens.
    nagash101 and Creedmonk like this.