More lag Daybreak.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Keenesenses, May 25, 2020.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Extreme lag today on Xegony. Also hearing of problems people have logging in.
    lockjaws likes this.
  2. Omegga Elder

Bertox is lagging, periodically locks up for 30 sec to a min.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Phinigel also having the same problems.

Long zoning times
    Massive lag spikes
    Autofollow all but broken
    Mercenaries running around like headless chickens
  4. Kazz99 Elder

Super high amounts of lag, 5 minutes to zone, massive rubber banding on Phinny...
  5. Elyee Lorekeeper

All servers have ridiculous amounts of lag, since last night through today.
    Fanra likes this.
  6. Metanis Bad Company

And they're going to launch 2 new servers this week? You have gotten better at MELT DOWN (525)!
    lockjaws and enclee like this.
  7. Marton Augur

Lag is horrible. I imagine people who raid today will have fun!
  8. Jein-ko New Member

The Rathe is having the same issues. Making it useless to even attempt to play.
  9. Catnapzzz New Member

Steam users are reporting outages across the U.S. as well. I'm being forced to go outside.
  10. enclee Augur

Lag is bad enough that you can spawn and open the chest in the Velks mission, before the task does the 2nd update. Then, you can drop the mission because it never ends updating the 3rd step and repeat.
  11. Elyee Lorekeeper

In the locations where the servers are held, they forgot to turn on the AC...
  12. Gafgarion Elder

Good thing y'all pushed this patch on us right before a holiday weekend.
    Elyee likes this.
  13. Zeelot Elder

Rathe server also has very bad lag
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Hopefully this gets addressed before the new TLP launches.

I don't think it would be much fun to have to queue up only to get in and find the fun park is rubber-banding so bad you can't even play it properly.
  15. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Can we at LEAST get acknowledgement from SOMEONE stating they hear us saying we have lag problems, or is the LAG so bad, they they won't see this thread for another week or more?
    lockjaws and Metanis like this.
  16. Bummak Journeyman

It appears to be ALL servers, and getting worse. It started for me back when they did the patch to update Feign Death. Ever since that patch, I can't use Mouse Look, (Character freezes, and then winds up with mob behind me, beating the crap outta me), Being noticed by the mob, (Character freezes) or cast a spell without some form of delay.
  17. Kidiani Journeyman

You'll take your lag and LIKE it, missy!
    Elyssanda likes this.
  18. Keenesenses Apprentice

Any status on the lag issues, explanation of service outage, or Reason for outage would be great information for paying customers. Also unscheduled downtime due to extended maintenance, or downtime I believe should be rewarded back to paying customers. As of the last patch several times everyone has been unable to play due to it seems resource issues within your environment.

Daybreak I know your working on resolving these issue, but please keep in mind that people are paying "Monthly" for bad service right now. Please look into a way to make it up to your community.
    Nennius likes this.
  19. Nennius Curmudgeon

I think the problem here is the title of the thread. They are viewing it as a request, not a complaint.

Seriously, it needs to be addressed. Really, really, really.
    lockjaws likes this.
  20. WeezFv Lorekeeper

this aged well lol
    lockjaws likes this.