How do I stop a player from continuously traing?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NImxat, May 22, 2020.

1. NImxat Elder

I tried reporting the player (whom forum rules prevent me from naming, load of crap). He is repeatedly training mobs on lower level players in Crescent Reach on Fironia Vie.
  2. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

video capture them . with any parse logs that show him doing it , up load that to customer support . There are spots at the bottom of your petition that allow for you to upload documents or video's
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Are they training, or are you just getting in the way of his leveling?
  4. KermittheFroglok Augur

To add even screenshots can work, I’ve reported people with just screenshots of a huge pile of mobs in a similar scenario and the GM’s seemed to respond.

The bit I want to stress from Kurage_of_Luclin’s post is that you need to petition, I.e. open a ticket through the website. “/report” by itself won’t do much of anything these days, which makes sense given the ticket system existing.
  5. NImxat Elder

He is training. Grabs aggro for several mobs, runs just behind me and waits for the mobs to get to me. Well, not just me, anyone in the zone. His toon is level 16, he couldn't kill these himself.
  6. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Does he have other toons in zone killing stuff ? It could be nefarious or could be just bad playing. Are you near a zone line ? Maybe you need to have a rogue SOS , sit there and watch what he is doing and what his motivation is. /petition is your only answer.
  7. Kutsuu Augur

Depends, are the trains killing you? If you are capable of handling the mobs, kill them all and toss a huge emote to the player that trained you, then thank them for the help. People hate it when you find joy in something they are doing to make you angry.

Otherwise, as others mentioned something like nvidia shadowplay can be setup to passively buffer the last X minutes and save a recording if you press a hotkey. I use this in all gaming now. You never know when something is going to happen that causes you to say, "I wish I had been recording...".
    Barton likes this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We had a similar issue on AB, with a necro training low level chars in CR, he says he is roleplaying.....but a level 65 soon learns that a level 115 can derail his train and spoil his fun.

Just thankful we can't get banned for killstealing. :)
    toodlem likes this.
  9. Soulphage New Member

he did it all weekend, his name ..... ..... refers to do this act as intentional as well.
    Player also insults people after killing then keeps saying reported in general chat,
    player also said it is his right to do this for roleplay server because he is evil.
    Player runs inside undead cave and pulls a long train of undead then pulls them to newb area to the entrance of Hollow, never even tries to kill mobs
  10. Elsewhere Elder

It is very deliberate and certainly intentional. I have seen it many times.
    He is also constantly trolling /newplayers channel too. The chat channel I don't care about, just ignore him, but as for the training.....

He goes to the back of the CR zone where all the L20 undeads are, tags one, runs around with SoW and Levitate on picking up assist/proximity aggro from about ~8-10 others, then runs to a new player and dumps them on him. (why he made a Druid instead of a FD class is strange)

What I tend to do when I have little to do, is log in a 75 BST, and kill the train before it gets to the new players, so he runs up to them with no mobs in tow.
    Yinla likes this.
  11. Lumenace Journeyman

I know who you are talking about I think.
    I won't mention his name but he is a halfling is he not?
  12. Traintrain New Member

Hello people

I wasn't training at all I was doing a quest and got aggroed so I go to the guards to save my life.
    People were close by and died that sa shame and very very very sad, so very sadly sad.
    I don't roleplay evil what is those lies, and I never ever insult because anyway I don't understand the /tells cause I m not trained in languages.

I roleplay a druid protector of animals and vegan.
    And my name means something in French tssss.

Kisses
    Traintrain
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

Hmm Perhaps the reason for the crashes has been found. :)
    Yinla likes this.
  14. Lumenace Journeyman

And there he is....
    Soulphage likes this.
  15. Trainttrain New Member

You ré happy you got me banned
    Now I m in depression
    I have very dark ideas inside my head very dark
    Because of you guys
    You have monsters
    You harass us noobs kill stealing
    Get us bann
    Insult us
    What s next

Hein, hein what s next
    You want us to kill ourselves in gory ways at home is that it???
    You monsters I hate you all

/cry
    Traintrain
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

In French it means get off the (imaginary) tracks a traintrain is coming to kill you, just like it does in English.