Take camps of those boxing over three on Aradune.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AntiGriefer, May 27, 2020.

1. AntiGriefer Journeyman

For Aradune server. If somone is boxing more than three people, they are in violation of the rule set by the server and it is your duty to deny them anything. Take their camp. Take their mobs.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

How will you know they are boxing more than three?
  3. AntiGriefer Journeyman

Is it possible to spot a Box army? Post your thoughts.
  4. Ishbu Augur

I come across a camp with 3 characters at it, holding it down. One character is running around doing the pulling and most of the heavy lifting. A second character stands up, drops a debuff/heal, sits down, nothing else. The third character is sitting afk.

Is this one player, 2, or 3? How do you know?

(Its 2 players. One person with their box, and a friend who is afk at the time for a couple minutes on the third)
  5. wade_watts Augur

It's difficult to tell. It's probably safe to just assume the worst in everyone you meet like OP. Just in case.
    Fredescu and Tucoh like this.
  6. Riule New Member

Aww yes, good ol vigilante justice.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

So glad I won't be on Aradune. What a nightmare.
  8. Hythos Augur

No time to waste, just expect that it is.
    Alternatively, train them, and watch #2 & 3 /autofollow one character.
  9. wade_watts Augur

So Easy. If the priests just sit there an heal.. BOXING

If the casters just /pet attack and nuke.. BOXING

If the melees just DPS mobs when they come into camp.. BOXING.

Better take their camp just to be safe. Thats the only way to build a great community.
    Cantari likes this.
  10. AntiGriefer Journeyman

We have boxers on these forums stating that they will be coming to Aradune instead of the server that was made for them. Im pretty confident that this information is correct. If this being the case, then we need to watch closely for these boxers. I mean its just crazy to me that they would come to Aradune; when for years they have been screaming for a server of their own. So wth gives.
  11. Ultrazen Augur

You are the kind of toxic player I wish they actually would ban.
  12. Gnothappening Augur

The rules are more than two, not three. TBH, I'm less inclined to group now than on Mangler. At least on mangler I was safe with my three box. Here I have to worry that, if I let someone in the group and they go afk, I'll get a week vaction. New rule is going to be if you are going afk you get booted from the group.
  13. Ishbu Augur

Why doesnt Amazon start selling everything half off now that they are the richest company in existence?

Profit.

Boxers cant sell to other boxers. Its the people who complain the loudest about boxers that fuel them by continually buying their crap.
  14. ethyre Augur

It is three OR more...actually more than TWO is the rule not more than three.

I hate bot armies and report them every chance I get - only once did I encounter a good player who was nice and not consuming the content and shared content to stay out of my way.

My son and I each play two accounts on two computers we each have a desk top and laptop so four legal accounts playing together in the same house. Totally legit. I don't want any of your vigilantism aiming at legal players like me.
    Ishbu likes this.
  15. Gnothappening Augur

Personally, I would buy an item in the store called "Reserve same name on server XXX". Let me reserve my usual name for a toon. Make it cost the same as a name change. Heck, make it cost real money and not station cash. Just let me be guaranteed to have my name.
  16. Senadin Elder

What gives? Easy... money! They cant sell their farming proceed to other botters.
  17. Gnothappening Augur

Better make sure that you camp two toons if either of you has to go afk. Going to be a tons of Karens around.
  18. Machen New Member

That describes pretty much what real players of those classes do too. What do you expect a non-boxed mage to do besides send the pet and nuke?
  19. Brells Girdle New Member

@AntiGriefer every single one of your forum topics and input represents aids and makes me want to jump off a bridge slitting my throat simultaneously, congratulations.
  20. Cantari New Member

You serious?