Pet bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Vumad, May 26, 2020.

1. Vumad Cape Wearer

I am having an issue with my mage pet that started about 2-3 days ago. Every time I zone it is like my pet has died and I have summoned a new one (but it has not died and I have not summoned one). I have a fully buffed, shrunk and weapons 112 water pet. I zone and my pet is at 60% health, no buffs and no weapons. I buff/gear the pet, zone and it's all poofed. It happens at the least zoning into the lobby from GH, into GH from lobby and taking the portal to EW. I tried killing my pet and summoning a new one, but the problem persists. Another thing is that my earth pet in my pocket is fully geared and buffed, and I can suspend to switch out the earth pet and put it away again. The earth pet is always fully geared/buffed, although I haven't tried zoning with the earth pet out to see if he loses his stuff too upon zoning. I don't know of anyone else having this problem, although someone mentioned something similar used to happen a long time ago.
    Sampi and Mizterio like this.
  2. Mizterio New Member

Both my wife and I had same problem ended up having to kill the mage to fix the problem another persons fix was a server crash reset everything.
    Vumad likes this.
  3. Sampi New Member

In a Bixie HA pet was wonky. Buffs were appearing then not. Wouldn't attack on command. Then when I zoned from Bixie to GL pet disappeared.