How long does it take to get to level 50 during classic?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by SwordandShield, May 27, 2020.

1. SwordandShield Lorekeeper

I have never played during classic.
  2. Creedmonk Augur

You probably will see some tomorrow.
  3. Xeris Augur

nah it'll take more than 24 hours...
  4. SwordandShield Lorekeeper

Well, maybe I should be clear. How much game play does it take the average player to get to level 50?
  5. Creedmonk Augur

I was kidding. You'll probably see 50's within a week.. I don't know of anyone who is going non-stop on these ones like prior ones
  6. furrykitty New Member

I am not sure the amount of time it COULD take but I plan on taking my time and exploring on this one. Aradune will be my only home until I quit EQ. I did create a character on Mangler but never used it. This will be my "fresh start". :)
    ECrack likes this.
  7. TheDohn Augur

Normal, reasonably competent leveling takes about 35-40 hours of total actual xp playtime.
  8. Karanthal Augur

Somewhere around 3 days on previous TLPs IIRC. He ones I remember were doing 18hr days in EQ so I guess it's possible to be faster.
  9. Chuuk Augur

I suspect if you are part of a static group singularly dedicated to leveling using all the fun tricks (charm pets, exp pots, 1-min respawn mobs) it could be done in 30-40 hours of play time.
  10. Paine New Member

Druids solo will be first, than mages and necros.
    Guild groups will power through and be in PoH in a week and PoF in couple due to needing a few groups to break. Pally's will be deleted as a class cause they useless.
  11. Neuro Elder

The real question is "How long does it take to get to level 2?"

Looks like it'll take at least several hours.
    nbkan and furrykitty like this.
  12. TronStar New Member

Which mobs have a respawn timer or 1 minute?
  13. lokithor36608 New Member

Depends on how long it takes to get in
  14. Santified Lorekeeper

It will take you a year to get through the login then depending on playing time probably month or so if semi casual.
  15. Chuuk Augur

Nro undead spire mobs (right by CL zoneline), Sro orcs along the lake, Lavastorm spiders, gnome dude in Crushbone, maybe some others.
  16. Captain Video Augur

On past TLPs starting at Classic, the race was such that a few level 50s would appear within 48 hours of launch time. Some guilds have this down to a science and plan ahead.