RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Squrriel, May 23, 2020.

1. Ravenshorde New Member

Man, even though it's been a while, I have to say that I Reno will be missed. I enjoyed my time and in Ra and some of the off night raids run by Reno were quite enjoyable. My Condolences to his family virtual and Rl. Will be missed for sure.
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  2. rhys New Member

This is too sad :(
    I will miss Reno very much. I loved being grouped with him and his 'more dichos!!" Much love and support to his RA family and friends and of course to his RL family and friends. He was a great guy and an awesome player. He will be missed greatly.
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  3. Stephen51 Augur

My condolences to you, his guild mates, and to his family. At 24 and in good health, one would not expect to be hit so hard by COVID-19 but similar cases around the world have been highlighted. The costs of COVID to the global economy is often talked about, but the emotional cost, is so often overlooked.
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  4. Aldryn Another New Member

I never knew him, but from the looks of it the EverQuest community lost a good one. My sincere condolences to his friends and family from myself and on behalf of RoI.
    Sancus likes this.
  5. Squrriel Journeyman

Everquest Community,

Times like these are always difficult and words are an inadequate medium to express feelings like love, grief, and thanks. While, Everquest may be a game in a fantasy world the community and the people are real. I want to thank all of you who have been sharing stories and encounters you've had with Reno over the years, in doing so you honor his memory. I also want to express sincere appreciation on behalf of myself and Reckless Ascension for all of the support and the donations to Reno's GoFundMe memorial they made a huge difference for his family. Life may be brutish and short but it is much more enjoyable with great friends and a caring community.

Thank You All
    Grove, Xyphen, Duder and 1 other person like this.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

My sincere condolences.

RIP
  7. IblisTheMage Augur

Condolences and best wishes.

24 is way too young to go :-(