Trying to resist Enchanter.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Neemo1983, May 27, 2020.

1. Neemo1983 Journeyman

Hello all i am a returning player and will be starting on Aradune later.

I am looking at a few duos. Sk/shm war/shm nec/dru. But also i keep going back to Enc /dru because i know its so strong. Please help me resist!!

Tell me how fun a sk/shaman can be and what they can kill in classic and general early game.

I know nothing beats an Enc/healer but what can other duos do.

What ways can they make money etc, can a sk make a good living crushing guards all day.

Thanks in advance and have fun tonight x
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends.
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

Sk is a lot of fun I agree. If you're a good player they really bring a ton to the group game... my only concern would be they take a lot of clicking along with shm. So you've got 2 classes that can be as busy as you want... very powerful though.

And I definitely agree enc is overdone. They're so op it makes sense to roll one. But it's a game to be enjoyed so play for fun. The players thinking there is any glory left of the table of eq are confused.
  4. MMOer Augur

enc is a lot of fun and makes groups great. Just do it.
  5. Sycadale2 New Member

Just validating (newb boxer) that you need to have 2 computers to duo on this server?
  6. Tucoh Augur

Best argument for it being OK to not choose the most powerful combinations is that most leveling should probably be done in a group, where your own individual capability matters much less. With an sk/sha you'll still be a valuable addition to almost any group even if that group will still want an enchanter in it.
  7. Ninndar New Member

I really enjoy monk/shm personally, but that duo is much better as iksar
  8. TheChosenOne Augur

Im going Shaman/Mage.. pick something that you'll have fun playing, there will be plenty of Enchanters saturating the group game
  9. TheChosenOne Augur

Yea, on Aradune you need 2 separate computers unless you know how to configure a VPN and Virtual Desktop. On Rizlona, you can run 100 accounts on a single PC if you can afford the monthly subs