Lets see your UI's.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Whulfgar, May 6, 2020.

1. Zapford Elder

2560 x 1080
  2. Leigo You come here often?

It hurts so good!
  3. Midasa Elder

[IMG]

Thanks to Lodi Dodi which is where I got the old buff bar and icons.
    I also have a custom inventory window which is the old layout.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  4. Leigo You come here often?

5. Voktar Journeyman

I use my own custom UI.

[IMG][IMG]
    minimind likes this.
  6. Crystilla Augur

Tossing a request in here (can't remember if I did on my UI post or not) - anyone have the "target's target's target" window piece that can be lifted?

I had one at one time and let's just say its no longer on my computer/working and I tried to find one again on eqinterface.com but my "search fu" was lacking.
  7. Tucoh Augur

I didn't even know such a thing was possible. I remember WoW had it and it was super useful when you were on MT healing duty and wanted to know when if the MT lost aggro.
  8. Kianara Lorekeeper

[IMG]
    Leigo likes this.
  9. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

New World, though it hasn't been updated in years. The only file I took out was the big bank window. [IMG]
  10. Sokon Augur

only using eq's basic UI. love this set up I have made from scratch over the years although I guess I have been using this style for 5 years or so once I finally sat down one day and spent a couple hours designin my own space/style of layout. Only got 1 window(hotbar) over the viewing screen. EQ's ui /viewport command makes it possible to have an amazing layout using just it's internal features. Although an HoTTT window sounds like something that could be a good addition.

[IMG]

10 hotbars. Merc window, Group window, Combat Abilities window, Bandolier, Full Extended Target, song window big enough for max songs, same with buff window and Target detrimentals. Perfect!
    Whulfgar, Midasa and Raptorjesus5 like this.
  11. Tucoh Augur

Another UI element I think is impossibel but I'd really like is a UI element that shows when server ticks happen. I'm pretty sure that ticks aren't uhh, synchronized, in that mobs and players tick differently, but a UI element that showed server/player ticks (kinda like the old class animations may have done?) would be great.
  12. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Would have made tick-medding much easier, back in the day ;)
  13. Angahran Augur

If anyone knows if this is possible please share :p
  14. Unit_Xegony New Member

15. Raptorjesus5 Augur

I really like this set up. I need to start using the viewport command again.

If you don't mind me asking: what is your resolution and what do you have the viewport set to?
    Midasa likes this.
  16. Midasa Elder

I have thought about trying viewport but was afraid that if I did not like it, I would not be able to revert back to my current setup. Seems like you can see what's going on so much better. Any information on that?
  17. Sokon Augur

Ya dude, I feel like I am operating a fn command center over here, or a nuclear reactor or something lololol. This only works on 1920x1080 resolution, and obviously the bigger size monitor you have the bigger your viewport in the middle will be and the more enjoyable a design like this will be.

i get sick when I see most peoples UI's and they have 20 different windows on top of the viewing screen. As you can tell here everything is nearly-perfectly spaced/sized. I can send my ini if you'd like so all you would have to do is apply your hotbuttons and/or assign keys to hotbuttons. Or i can give you the number you are looking for.....

One moment please....

/viewport x=168 y=140 w=1565 h=685 scale=1
    the hotbars are size 100 or 46
    Raptorjesus5 likes this.
  18. Tucoh Augur

You can easily revert to the default viewport.
  19. Raptorjesus5 Augur

I agree, when hotbars start taking up the majority of the screen it gets depressing.

Thanks for the info! I have a 1440p monitor so I will need to play around with what setting I might need to use but that will give me an idea of where to start.
  20. Voktar Journeyman

I don't know why the img of my last post dissapeared, but anyway i have updated my UI to include merc AA in to the compass window. Here is what i use:

[IMG]
    Whulfgar likes this.