Truebox and family in aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Minto, May 26, 2020.

1. code-zero Augur

That's what's happening
    MaestroM likes this.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

I hope not. DPG doesn't have a great track record in implementing this kind of thing. FWIW I haven't had any problems on Phinny but my IP addresses don't look all the same to EQ.
    code-zero likes this.
  3. sumnayin Augur

Played with my brother, we slept at different times, we worked at different times, we had lives that afforded different hours of time to play during the day. I'm sorry, everyone I know is an adult with families and not one person does everything at the same time as their family every time, every day. My best friend works mornings and his wife works varying hours, he doesn't sit home staring at a wall waiting for his wife to get home before he does anything.
  4. RandomStrategy Augur

I will be boxing 2, and my real life friend will be boxing 2. He is maining the bard, boxing a wiz. Bard can't lead as they tend to leave people behind with bardspeed....my friend also (despite playing years longer than me) has no idea where to go, ever....so he always auto follows me.

So, how do you think that is gonna play out?
  5. mark Augur

if people will be 2 boxing and have friends 2 boxing and or family or friends playing with them rizlona his the server to play on get in a good guild and have fun.
  6. Laronk Augur

The biggest thing you'll want is to reduce your chance of being petitioned by being nice.

Part of it will come down to if the GM believes you.

There's in game maps with green x's where your party is.

It's also very suspect if you never ever play separately, there'll be false positives but I have 5 wives so me and my 4 wives and 12 children will each 2 box and only play at the same time. (the other one works and supports us). I kinda hope that the rules are over-enforced though and think if you're worried about it Rizlona is probably the server for you not aradune.
  7. Minpire Augur

Using a VPN or Business Connection ?
  8. Machen New Member

A lot of Karens disappointed that the GM's aren't on the same page with them.

No need to direct people who want to play with their family to Rizlona. They will be just fine on Aradune, despite what you would like. The actual GM/cs staff have made that clear.
  9. Machen New Member

Not according to DPG.
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

My family only breeds in multiples of 6.

Sorry if this offends you.
    Fredescu likes this.
  11. HoodenShuklak Augur

Nothing suspect at all about a bard and a few wizards auto following someone. You'll be fine.
    Laronk likes this.
  12. Laronk Augur

"My bard isn't a melee bard he's a song bard geeze, I have my own playstyle"
  13. Accipiter Old Timer

No kidding? LOL. Obviously my point is that it could look that way legitimately. I'm pretty sure everyone else understood that.