Next aa autogrant?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by koook, May 24, 2020.

1. koook Elder

It's per expansion i red, but red its back 2 expansions, though EOK ROS arent autogranted on nec
  2. Zamiam Augur

iirc it only goes up to lvl 105 and thru TBM expansion .. so far
  3. Fredescu Augur

Up to and including the fifth most recent expansion. So EoK isn't auto granted for anyone until the next expansion comes out.
    koook likes this.
  4. Zamiam Augur

fixed
  5. koook Elder

:eek:
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

If you're going to correct someone, at least use a proper sentence... capitalize and punctuation.
  7. Wiff Elder

If you're going to correct someone, at least use a proper sentence... capitalize and punctuate.
  8. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I didn't correct him. I criticized. Thanks though!
  9. Zvenn Just an old monk

this derailed quickly...
    minimind likes this.
  10. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It always does, it is the way of the EQ forums.
  11. Zvenn Just an old monk

true...true
  12. Bobokin Augur

Broken Mirror did not autogrant with ToV.

It has been three behind for autogrant, so EoK should have granted with ToV.
  13. Fredescu Augur

It did.

It has always been four (if you include the current expansion), or up to and including the fifth most recent. Autogrant was introduced during Call of the Forsaken. It granted up until Underfoot, meaning it didn't include House of Thule (1), Veil of Alaris (2), Rain of Fear (3), and Call of the Forsaken (4).

The patch notes for that are here: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=33856
    Yinla, minimind and Tatanka like this.
  14. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Fredescu is correct.
  15. Daedly Augur

There will probably be an "AA consolidation" with the next expansion. Which will consolidate the EoK stuff in the focus tab, and will then be labeled as that expansions AA. Which means, they wouldn't be autogranted.
  16. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I don't agree.

The EoK AAs in the focus tab still only affect the EoK-era spells. The additional ranks for those focus AA are linked to RoS & ToV, respectively, and you still won't get those when EoK auto-grants. I think that still fulfills the spirit of that they're trying to do with auto-grant, and I don't see them changing it.
    Yinla likes this.
  17. Daedly Augur

It was more of a pessimistic joke than an actual prediction...
  18. Tatanka Joe Schmo

ah, gotcha! :)
  19. Bobokin Augur

My bad, I thought it was TBL. I had started just placing earned AAs in EoK and RoS far before that to keep from paying for AAs I was going to end up getting for autogrant.
    Fredescu likes this.
  20. CrazyLarth Augur