Info Needed VoA Raid Sepulcher Access

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ranonman, May 24, 2020.

1. Ranonman Elder

Problem: I am not able to request raid Sepulcher expedition. (No dialogue from NPC or typing trigger texts)

Confirmation: I do have every prerequisites prior to requesting raid. (Means I finished every mercs, partisans, missions, raids except sep raid)
    • The Fracturing of Order
    • Resurrecting the Gods
    • Breaching the Barrier
    • The Triune God
    • Crafting the Triumvirate's Downfall
    • Raid Tier 4 Complete (Technically, all raids before Sepulcher)
    • Record of Legends
    Bug?:
    It seems like the script is checking a different requirement that I'm not aware of.
  2. Kendeth Augur

We had four of us that completed Sepulcher progression and for some reason one of our group had the same issue you are talking about the rest of us could request it just fine. We all had all of the other prerequisites completed as well.

I know he petitioned it and it started working later but I'm not sure offhand if he got someone to take a look at things in response to the petition or not.
  3. Ranonman Elder

I've petitioned and GM could not figured it out. I also shared those notes with devs. Upon inspection, it may have to do with script checking on how many times you click books in those events. It requires multiple runs and clickies. I think I did enough T1, T2, and T3. I don't do enough T4. I'm hoping to hear more information about this, though.
  4. Ranonman Elder

I received some tells and one of them is from Miragul server who also experienced same issue.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Assume we don't have every raid in the game memorized :)

What specific raid?
    What NPC do you speak to to gain access to the raid?
    In what zone is the NPC you speak to?

The pre-req info you provided is good :)
  6. Catashe Augur

I mean its not me but I'm assuming hes trying to request Sep West and the NPC for that is the Sentry Stone of Illdaera in Sep West
  7. Ranonman Elder

Raid request begins with Sentry Stone of Illdaera in Sepulcher West. He's only NPC that gives this raid expedition for all Sepulcher raid events.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The first thing the scripts check is that you have sufficient knowledge of the Alaran Language.

Aristo is looking for more detail. We'll get back to you.
  9. Ranonman Elder

Much appreciated!
  10. Ranonman Elder

All right. Here's weird thing happened: My bard alt just finished missing Sepulcher partisans and monster mission (Breaching The Barrer). He now can request raid sepulcher. My main character (warrior) still can't request raid. Lol.
  11. Ranonman Elder

VoA unlocked on Selos server. Players - please keep eye on this bug and report any new information. Thanks.