Celebration packs on Aradune?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fortano, May 26, 2020.

1. Fortano New Member

Can you /claim on the new servers tomorrow?
  2. Iove Elder

3. Protagonist Tank

As long as you haven't already claimed it on a different server first, yes.
  4. Mashef Augur

Somehow, I ended up able to buy it twice... Maybe they hit a reset on it? I forgot I had one on Mangler. But then I bought it and it shows up in /claim again. I hope it works tomorrow or I will need to ask them to refund or if they can upgrade it to the celebration pack... Usually it would tell you, this item has already been bought on your account and not let you buy it twice.
  5. Bard2019 Elder

It'll work fine. They announced the reset.
    Mashef and Barton like this.
  6. Barton The Mischievous

EDIT: Bard2019 beat me to it
    Yes, they reset the ability to buy them again during this promotion just recently

https://www.everquest.com/news/everquest-together-sale-bonuses-2020
    "Finally we will be resetting the EverQuest Celebration Pack and EverQuest Celebration Bundle so if you'd like to purchase them again even if you have before, you now have the chance! "
    Mashef likes this.
  7. Mashef Augur

Thanks dudes or ladies. I missed that. Got worried about the claim once thing.
  8. Protagonist Tank

Yes, they reset it a few weeks ago. They're resetting it again with a new pack tomorrow at 9am.
  9. Nolrog Augur

Yes they do that sometimes so you can buy another.
    Mashef likes this.
  10. Takk Elder

So I've read this in a few places that you can prebuy the anniversary packs and claim on TLP. That said, I wouldn't mind different bags than the anniversary bundle ones. Can you also buy those on TLPs once they are live? I've never played a TLP and not sure the rules. The Rucksacks and such?

Or is the anniversary bundle special somehow?
  11. Tucoh Augur

If you're talking about the ones you can buy with Daybreak Cash, no. DPG wouldn't get paid like that.

[IMG]
    Minpire likes this.
  12. Falkoz New Member

Will any of the 3 celebration packs work? I would assume the 40 dollar pack would be null on the server. Would the 35 dollar pack be null as well?
  13. TheDohn Augur

The two anniversary packs have been claimable on every TLP so far. There is no reason to believe they won't be on these two.
    a Respectable Sir and Nolrog like this.