Boxing on new servers.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jamesly, May 26, 2020.

1. Jamesly New Member

Can someone clear up how this boxing works in the new servers. For the 2 box server can we do this on one computer or would they have to be separate. Same question for the box one. Can I do that all on the same computer ? Hoping to just box 2 on the same comp

Thanks for the help
  2. Pawtato Augur

You can run 2 characters from 1 computer on Aradune, limit to only 2 characters per household.

Not sure about Rizlona, I think it’s just standard truebox.

It’d be helpful, if there were other people asking this question. Maybe Dreamweaver would reply or add a FAQ about the new servers.
  3. Silver-Crow Augur

This was covered in the FAQ.

Aradune - True box enabled (1 account per computer). Maximum you plus one box.
    Rizlona - Non true box (multiple accounts per computer). No limit on number of boxes.
  4. Jamesly New Member

So they are allowing us to box but have to use another comp to do so? That’s lame
  5. Barton The Mischievous

You can box as many as you like on Rizlona on one computer
  6. Jamesly New Member

Rizola it is. Thanks peeps
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

This is wrong on two levels. You can run two characters per person as long as they are on separate PCs. There is no limit to the number of characters per household.
  8. code-zero Augur

There should be a sticky put up that if you have any questions about how to box that you should start and play on Rizlona
    Jamesly likes this.
  9. Barton The Mischievous

I hate to assume but , I am fairly sure Pawtato was being sarcastic and alluding to all the times dreamweaver has already answered this question.
  10. Jamesly New Member

Slap yourself homie
  11. Accipiter Old Timer

Could be.
    Barton likes this.