City of Mist broken?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Volas, May 23, 2020.

1. Volas Lorekeeper

I cant log in my Berserker on Ragefire. He's parked in CoM. Other characters on same account log in fine.

Trying to log him in though results in immediate crash to desktop with no error messages

*edit 1* - Currently waiting for his "Return Home" button to refresh, also currently running my alt over to CoM to confirm my suspicion that CoM itself is down.

*edit 2* - Ok, my alt zoned into CoM no problem, and was able to logout and relog in with no issues. I have absolutely zero idea wth is going on with my berserker. Ive completely deleted my entire UI profile folder and still have no luck. It still immediately crashes to desktop when I try to log on. I was using the default UI anyways.. nothing special.
  2. yober Elder

Sounds like a corrupt UI. Try renaming your zerkers 2 UI files in your EQ folder then logging in.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Volas Lorekeeper

Negative. That was my first thought as well. No good. Immediate crash to desktop upon login
  4. Hegsheoshed Augur

You could try deleting the zone file first before deleting the .ini file for the character and see if that fixes it. Back up your old ini file for that character for hotkey info if it's important.

Don't ask me how the zone file could be bad for one character and not the others but it's worth trying first. Use origin if nothing else works.
  5. Brats New Member

Set your UI to default and try and log in. If that doesn't work return home button on the bottom.