RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Squrriel, May 23, 2020.

1. Whulfgar Augur

I am deeply saddened by this. I was fortunate enough to have been able to call Reno a friend. He was absolutely one of the funniest guys I've met in game. My heart hurts for his friends, and his family an all those who he has touched..

- Whulfgar.
    Bartleby and Maedhros like this.
  2. IceSy Augur

So sorry to hear this. My condolences! *hugs*
    Maedhros likes this.
  3. Sissruukk Rogue One

My condolences as well.
  4. Xyphen Maximum Augur

Sorry to hear this, my dudes.

He was a regular on the forums and I always found his posts insightful and good natured. My condolences to his guild and family.
    Travestii likes this.
  5. Nadisia Augur

I didn't know him, but it's really sad news.
    My mother lost an old friend because of this virus, it's awful when young people pass away.
    My condolences to guild and family.

And to everyone : be safe, and take care, because it's not over yet.
    Maedhros likes this.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

Sad.
    I think I only interacted with him a few times (you camping this mob? am I in your way here?) but saw the name around often.
    Bartleby likes this.
  7. Axxius Augur

Very sorry to hear this. Condolences to the family and RA.
    Bartleby likes this.
  8. Naugrin Augur

I just found out and I'm hurt and sad. Sleep well my friend, I miss you.
  9. Naugrin Augur

Relatively meaningless in the overall scheme of things but Reno was the best wizard I've ever met in 20 years of play.
    Bartleby, Jhenna_BB and Duder like this.
  10. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

11. Silie Apprentice

Honestly, he was one of the best guys you would have met. Words can't describe how much we will miss him. He knew SO much about his class and was willing to work with anybody that wanted to strive to be better. You won't ever meet somebody that was amazing of a person like Reno. You will seriously be missed. We will continue to share amazing stories about you and things you enjoyed. RIP
    cilenne, Jhenna_BB and Naugrin like this.
  12. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Tonight we carried on. We wore white, we donned our Wizard hats, we laughed, we cried, we did both at the same time, we blew stuff up, we talked about dicks, we watched shorts on YouTube of some really racy Anime, we did what our fallen friend would have wanted us to do.

Missing you already, buddy. <3
  13. Travestii Elder

I had the good pleasure of meeting Renotaki in game during the last beta after discussions here on the wizard class boards. My thoughts and prayers go with his family, friends, students and guildmates as they deal with this tragic loss.
    Jhenna_BB and Maedhros like this.
  14. Azamar New Member

My condolences to friends and family, very sad news
  15. Verily Tjark Augur

Sorry for your loss. It's great to hear how you honored him on raids last night.
  16. Shoryuureppa Journeyman

condolences for the loss, I just put in a small donation of what I could spare,
    it always sucks losing someone close, either in game or not, I also lost some online friends and it still hurts to see their name on the list/roster.

I can only hope that whenever us EQ brothers/sisters pass, we will get to play the next best thing Brad is probably working on in the afterlife
    Jhenna_BB and Maedhros like this.
  17. RPoo Augur

It was a pleasure raiding with him for a short time. I admired and respected him for his insane dps and his personality. Even though I didn't keep up with him, Reno was one of my favorite people in RA, and in the entire game. EQ feels a little emptier already with this void, such talent and level headed is a rarity.
    Squrriel, Travestii, Marton and 2 others like this.
  18. Jalelorf Augur

19. Belexes ForumQuester

My condolences on such sad news. God bless his family and friends along with RA so they might make some sense of this and to be better for it.

25 is way to young...

Keep doing your thing Reno, where ever you are.
  20. Zvenn Just an old monk

that really sucks :( i never knew him but always sad to hear of a loss