Fixed Internally beyond the barrier still broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by binamur, May 22, 2020.

1. binamur Apprentice

Beyond the barrier quest for Crystallos is still broken, we get none of the sub quests, "lost crystals" or even "explore crystallos". so we can NOT complete the main questline because we cant update the sub quests... I have restarted it, deleted every item, restarted it again and again. it just wont work...
    Soulbanshee likes this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

- - If you hail Laiyken but are missing necessary items, he will now tell you what you are missing

Do you get any info from him?
  3. binamur Apprentice

so i had the 4 crystals from the golems, hailed laiyken again and he gave me master crystal base, cool, i still did NOT get the sub quest explore crystallos so i cant complete that portion of beyond the barrier.... i deleted quest again to see if now that it was "fixed" i could get it if i restart... now the brothers wont give me their sub quests to spawn the golems.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

- - Completing Exploring Crystallos and then dropping Beyond the Barrier will no longer prevent the completion of Beyond the Barrier.
    - - If you are on the step to Explore Crystallos, hailing Laiyken should now always give you the Exploring Crystallos task and/or the Master Crystal Base, if you do not have them.

If you already explored crystallos, it wont give you it again but it sounds like you can get the flag to keep going. Since you deleted beyond the barrier (shouldn't do that), you may have to redo all the steps for that now. If you can ask someone that hasn't spawned the golems you can loot the items again from that.
  5. binamur Apprentice

it did NOT give me explore crystallos….. is what im saying. it only gave me the master crystal base and did not update anything. also, yea it was an accident for when i removed it, happens... but hailing laiyken did nothing but give me master crystal base. NOW that i have got rid of the task again, its not giving me the sub quest to get the golems, i could potentially get another toon to get the quest and loot the item to make the crystals however, right now im pointing out that the brothers are not giving sub quests to get the golems to spawn.
  6. binamur Apprentice

So I had someone spawn the golems for me, and I looted all the crystals and what not, hailing laiyken still only gives the update and NOT the sub quests. so I cant complete "explore crystallos" because I don't get the sub quest.
  7. Prathun Developer

Script logic appears fine... but... looks like you can't receive the Explore Crystallos task if you have completed it in the past and I suspect this is the problem. Verified internally that a fresh character can get the Explore Crystallos task at the right step(s) but a character who has done it before cannot and this can prevent completion of Beyond the Barrier. Should be relatively easy to correct. Thanks for pointing this out.
    binamur, Fanra, Barton and 1 other person like this.
  8. binamur Apprentice

my apologies, I should have said I was re-doing the quest. but thank you so much! Also its all sub quests, the 4 quests to actually spawn the golems from the brothers as well.