'Easy' Overseer Quests

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Catty, May 24, 2020.

1. Catty Lorekeeper

I didn't see any notes or discussions about this - but I am seeing 'Easy' Overseer quests offered.

e.g. "Level 2 Easy Crafting"

One of my characters currently has 6 of these. And in all cases they appear to offer more coin/exp vs. the Common equivalent.

Level 2 Common Trade: 0.5% exp/500 coin
    Level 2 Easy Trade: 0.63% exp/625 coin
    Level 2 Uncommon Trade: 0.67% exp/667 coin

'Easy' isn't listed in my Rarity drop-down combo. Did I miss something here?
  2. Mazame Augur

Easy is a mod to the quest. you can have Easy common, Easy uncommon etc.
    Easy just means it takes less agents then the standard mission would have.
  3. Catty Lorekeeper

But gives larger reward. Because fewer agents means probably lower success? Hmmm.. not completely following the logic but thanks.
  4. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I never noticed bigger rewards for the easier equivalent. As the name implies they are usually easier to get to a higher success chance using less agents. A normal quest would require several high agents where the easy version could be started with common agents. It's not a new feature this was available before the patch.
  5. p2aa Augur

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the downside of easy quest is that they cannot get critical success.
    I started some easy tasks with some of them being a 100 % success rate, and from memory they never did crit, while usually a 95 % + rate on other task type most of the time lands a critical success.