Overseer Usage

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Pawtato, May 17, 2020.

1. Red-Liner Journeyman

My wife is currently on lockdown, and is working from home so I cannot really play.
    I log on around 8am and set my 3 chars 5 quests. I try for 6 hour ones, not bothered what they are.
    I log on again around 5.30pm and get the rewards. I then start new quests, but this time try for 12 hour ones.
    Repeating this daily has took my from 112 to 80% into 114. Most days get me around 7-8% exp.

If I can also grab a bit longer to play at 5pm, I'll see what bonus tasks I can get, and maybe burn through 2 or 3 easy ones. (Neriak for example) with LotD running, just to get some AA's.

All my exp at the moment is gained through Overseer.

I'll be honest though, I've not really studied it with any interest. I have little idea what I am supposed to be doing in regards to it. I just get quests as they come based on length, and if they show a success potential of 85% I'm happy. I do the recruit ones if I see them, and I'm happy to let them ones take my station cash.

Any advise or knowledge points to help me with the gameplay of overseer would be nice though. Thanks.
  2. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

I'm not good at figuring out abbreviations and acronyms. What does O.M.A.D. stand for?
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Its the quest name.
  4. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

Uh, yeah. But O = ? M = ? A = ? D = ?
  5. Zamiam Augur

thats the actual name of the task/mission O.M.A.D. in GD task master Abyott .. there is no meaning to the letters afaik ..
  6. Pawtato Augur

Overseer has so much worthless bloat, when it comes to traits. I had a mission for the traits Diminutive and Gnome. So, I put in a gnome and it only applied the bonus for gnome. Another one mission wanted Warrior, Monstrous, and something else I can’t remember. I put in the uncommon warlord that I think is an orc, and got none of the bonuses.
  7. bigpapa Augur

the task lock suck , i used to log in the morning to use them, and get more , before the **nerf** , the common recruit was easy to get over 90% , now , i can have some recruit common at barely 70% here and there , ( i always check for the bonuses as well ) to try to get the highest % i can get , specially on the recruit tasks.

in the past here and there i was using DB cash to end the task early on the recruit task ( when it was under 20 db cash * ) , they were not bad since we could have many common agents at same time ( not 2 or 3 ), and less chance to get incapacitated agents since the % of the recruit is * most of the time * lower than it was before.
    so i just stopped to use DB cash , into overseer , too bad i paid some db cash to get some more agents at 1st.
    we bought something interesting , then they changed the overseers rewards and all .
    if i could go back i would not spent any cash on that.

i got 2 toons atm that i can't even click the ** collect rewards ** because of the dumb task limit .