overseer: conversions and max completed quests

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Jumbur, May 21, 2020.

1. Ninelder Augur

Just got 10/10 for completing 3 quests. Haven't even been on all day... This thing is such crap.
  2. Graves Elder

Having this happen all the time on my accounts. A new rotation will start and my counter will reset to zero. Swap toons and I can be at anything from 0/10 to 10/10.

A new rotation has just started I have 2 accounts at 10/10 after finishing a couple of tasks each.

I had done some conversions, but they were in the period of the last rotation.
    Winnowyl, Mazame and Barton like this.
  3. Ninelder Augur

Its still dropping tasks when you zone as well. Then if that weren't bad enough, one of the guys i had just put in the dropped tasks, somehow got incapacitated between putting him in task and zoning.
    Mazame likes this.
  4. Graves Elder

Okay I did an experiment and intentionally didn't do any conversions. Still had one account go from 0/10 to 10/10 just after a rotation.
    Mazame likes this.
  5. Graves Elder

12 hours later and the quests rotated. Swapped characters to collect the tasks on the right character and lo and behold back to 10/10. So that is two full rotations without being able to complete a single task. More than a little frustrating on a bonus exp week that followed a week where three prime times we lost to patching.

There is already a cap on the tasks offered every rotation. Why does there need to be a cap on completed too which is acting as a block to people completing even a handful a day? If you want to stop people buying their way through too many tasks, offer less tasks per rotation.
    Mazame likes this.
  6. Stephen51 Augur

Ok so again, I logged in this AM and completed 5 tasks so my max completed tasks were 5/10. The time to rotate was about 5 hours. When it did rotate about 4pm my time, the max completed tasks did not reset.
    Mazame likes this.
  7. Windance Augur

I also noted that I got a 10/10 completed for rotation and I'm 100% positive that I only completed 5 with in the rotation. Liking the first post now.
  8. Stephen51 Augur

I logged out of Everquest before the rotation of quests, I was at either 5/10 or 6/10. When I logged back in after the rotation my quests were at 0/10.

For me at least, it appears to be if I am still on-line when the rotation takes place it does not re-set.
  9. dreadlord Augur

There's 2 threads about overseer topics (on this board alone, never mind the many other scattered around) which have had more responses/likes (the latter being the 'correct' way to signal what we care about) than any topic other than the shared banks.
    So why has this topic not gotten any attention from the Powers That Be?
    There's a heap of other threads that have recently been responded to by Devs but not this issue?
  10. Thunderkiks Augur

Ok so on 3 different accts today after the rotation it showed 10/10 done. I hadn't done any and now can't until next rotation. Really not sure why this was added to begin with but now its screwing us too.
    dreadlord likes this.
  11. Omegga Elder

On two different accounts, I had recruit quests disappear after camping or zoning and the quest did not reappear in the quest choices.
  12. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Several times finding I went from 5/10 to 6/10 when I logged back in later. Something definitely FUBAR.
  13. Thunderkiks Augur

Here we go again
    Pickzone collapsed and when I landed in the regular zone it was time to claim my Overseer rewards and it showed 10/10. Once again I have to wait until the next rotation which is still 10 hours away....
    Another acct shows 5/10 which is fine because I can still get it done but something is wrong for sure
    dreadlord likes this.
  14. dreadlord Augur

This morning 2/3 accs are showing 10/10 quests completed even after the 5am (UK time) 'refresh'. Again, I had completed nowhere near 10 quests yesterday'. Like the other poster, on zoning I found that my 3rd acc had gone from 3/10 completed to 7/10 - am sure zoning to PoK does not count as a quest completion...
  15. Horse Journeyman

Just adding my 2cp worth (and like). My overseer quest also not getting reset with a quest rollover.
  16. Thunderkiks Augur

So far only 1 borked on me today. It showed 0/10 completed and I changed characters and went to 10/10.
  17. Stephen51 Augur

Ok scratch that! Yesterday, I logged out just before rotation, and it reset my max completed quests to 0 (as it should do the way I understand it without me logging out), all was good. However when I logged another toon on, same server it came back saying 9/10 on the max completed quests, and I had 5 wins waiting in the queue! I could only take one of them. This morning when I logged on, there has been another rotation (from the timer about 3 hours ago, and my max completed is still 10/10 :(. To make matters worse I got incapacitated in the completed tasks, where the timer wont start ticking until I take the win! Doubly incapacitated!
  18. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Same here, please fix this.
  19. Shawess New Member

Not sure, if it is a bug.
    The quest will no more reset to 0/10 since around 48 h at my account.

Active quest stay at 5/5 ( I finished five 12h quests) and completet quest stay at 10/10.

With the every 12 h resfreh, nothing happens.
    Nothing more possible to do at the moment.
    dreadlord likes this.
  20. dreadlord Augur

This is getting very old....
    Last night I set up 5 quests.
    Given previous bugs, I logged to another toon on the same acc to check there were still 5 there. One missing. Redo it. Log to 3rd toon on that acc. Yes, all present and correct.

This morning: Three missing. Three.

This has turned from vaguely interesting to downright annoying