Lifetime membership all access

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zelena, May 23, 2020.

1. Zelena Journeyman

Anyone else a lifetime member and when you go to collect your monthly 500DB it says "add time" like its going to run out or something. Was going to get a free crate but it said i had to pay 500 DB cash. If this was already posted my apologies..

Zel
    Weetea likes this.
  2. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Happens sometimes. Petition.
  3. enclee Augur

Same issue here.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Changing your account's password may reset it.

I had issues with my account syncing. In one of the older posts, someone suggested changing passwords and it worked for me.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I've seen this problem being encountered before, usually because players are bypassing the launcher, log in via the normal launcher & it should fix it.
    Velisaris_MS and Dythan like this.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Go to the bugs forum and hit like on the first post about this to upvote it to the devs.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

This is happening on a much larger scale this time. And the last time I had this problem and it was fixed it had nothing to do with bypassing the launcher.

It seems to affect folks who have claimed DB cash since the patch but not 100 percent on that being the issue.

P.S. Logging in through the launcher did not fix it.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

9. Captain Video Augur

Can I have your lifetime membership?
    Nennius likes this.
  10. Fumm New Member

Or maybe it was just a stealth change and we no longer get monthly DB cash as lifetimers.
  11. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

$500
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

No stealth change. Just a bug.
  13. Fumm New Member

No stealth change. Just a bug.
    *Takes off tin-foil hat* That's great news =)
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well they have tried changes like that in the past.. trying to take away special anniversary pricing some folks had at one point but THIS time is not a conspiracy :)
  15. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

I would love to be able to get a lifetime membership. It would be nice if they offered it again. I have been a lifetime subscriber to another game since it launched, and don't regret spending the money, even though I ate ramen and Bar S hotdogs for more than a month at the time.