Wish List for a TLP server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Neuro, May 22, 2020.

1. Neuro Elder

Since they seem to be coming out every year, this would be my "wish list" for a TLP. I would love a TLP where you could start as Iksar/Vah Shir and Beastlord from day one, but still maintain that "classic" feel, so my suggestion would be a server where Kunark and Luclin were partially open, but the level cap was still 50. All of Velious, Veeshan's Peak, Karnor's Castle, maybe Chardok and Old Seb would also be locked, along with half of Luclin. Three months in, the Kunark upper zones would be unlocked, then 3 months after that, all of Velious, then Luclin, etc.

It would require some special coding and some beta testing to make sure there weren't any areas that are exploitable, but I think it would be an interesting alternative to the same-old TLP.

Though, given how much Darkpaw makes on race changes, maybe they don't want such a server.

Thoughts? I know there's some areas I didn't think about that would need to be adjusted.
  2. Jaime Lannister Augur

They make so much damn money off of people switching to Iksar once Kunark opens, and what you suggest sounds like a lot of serverside work.

Doubt ya ever gonna see it.
  3. Telora New Member

I’d be okay with a TLP starting at Kunark or Luclin, but I don’t think I’d want one with partial unlocks. And as mentioned the amount of work to make that happen is almost certainly too high.
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I wish they'd launch a server where the clear and obvious exploit of plane of fear was fixed.
  5. Neuro Elder

Which exploit is that?
    Candycorn likes this.