<Failures of Life> PST raid guild looking for all classes!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Fail (Aradune), May 15, 2020.

1. Fail (Aradune) New Member

We are still recruiting! All classes are welcome! We are not a hardcore guild. Our goals is to clear content at a reasonable pace and get sweet loots while we are at it. Discord channel is established and active with quite a few members. Dont hesitate to hop into discord and get to know us or ask questions. Happy dragon hunting and god killing. [COLOR=var(--text-link)]https://discord.gg/SGvRGGm[/COLOR]
    ----Raid Times---- Mon: 7:45 PM - 12:00 PM PST
    Fri: 7:45 PM - 12:00 PM PST
    Sun: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST
    Failures of Life will raid based on a Pacific time zone schedule. Remember if you are on east coast the times will be different by about 3 hours.
    ----DKP----
    4 DKP per raid (It is 1 DKP per hour, Unless we end early max dkp is accrued. Number is based on a 3 - 4 hour session)
    BONUS DKP - You may accrue bonus dkp at raid leaders disgression for the following reasons* - Raid Firsts - Zone/Progression Achievements - Excellent attitudes and helpful suggestions - Helping Guild members outside of raid* *This can get a little wonky however FoL wants to reward and promote things like guild grouping, Epic Questing assistance, community support and overall guild helpfullness.
  2. Starxx New Member

3. enclee Augur

Just a note, I see that the OP is Fail(Aradune) but otherwise there's no mention of Aradune or Rizlona.
    Foaming likes this.
  4. Tristenex New Member

I would not exactly be proud to have that tag over my head.