Fixed Internally Nothing in shared banks

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Palloma, May 21, 2020.

1. Errekose New Member

Account is still missing everything; shared bank plus plat...

Logged completely out then back in
    Re-checked all my toons; even zoned them all just in case
    Said a prayer to various Gods
    Did a dance around the garden
    Thrown salt over my shoulder whilst chanting
    Grabbed the gnome Caden Zharik in PoK, turned him up-side-down and shook repeatedly; sadly to no avail. Tbh I don't recommend this action as what did come out was not my items or plat... clean up in pok small bank!
  2. Kuvasae New Member

Kuvasae - Firiona Vie
    I have my shared bank, still missing 47mil in plat.

Just kind of sucks I can’t find anything on this holiday weekend. Maybe next time.
  3. Nadisia Augur

Is this a bad joke?
    4 accounts still borked (2 partially restored, but we're still missing A LOT of items previously in the shared, and 2 accounts with still NOTHING in overflow) and now you're asking for characters names and servers? :p
    Why not asking us to do the DB merge for you, or a full /outputfile ?

And this, seriously, deserves a /facepalm :
    So you have already done a huge DB migration like 2 months ago and then decided to migrate ... a corrupted DB ?
    I don't know if I want to laugh, or cry.

You have plans ... yeah, plans.
    It would have been better to have plans BEFORE the merge.
    Or at least, to have backup plans, the bare minimum.
    Now, it's too late.

I give up. The level of amateurism on this one is over the roof.
    It's just mind blowing to read stuff like that.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok this is ridiculous - now they have closed my tickets and referenced the post from last night say that is the fix:

[UPDATE] Items from shared banks are now all in their respective item overflow lists and everything over 10K plat has been parceled to the first character on your account alphabetically. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...uesday-may-19th-10-00-am.266229/#post-3916340

I still do not have my plat and it was not in a shared bank. Nothing in any parcel on any character on my accounts.
  5. Moege Augur

Cancel subscription button is under Account management.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I did not indicate I was or wanted to cancel. I am venting and adding info for others in the same boat. What was your response for since we all know where that button is?

Please do not add snarky comments to those of us who are upset by this issue. Its not needed and make you look bad
  7. Moege Augur

It is not snarky comment as I have being hit by it myself. Read a bit back before you take your anger out on other players and redirect it to this failure of a company.
  8. Elsewhere Elder

Looks like I have no issue with shared bank items, but my shared bank plat is showing as ZERO, should be ~3m (?).

FV Server - Character Name(s):
    Elsewhere or Caillus (commonly played at the moment)
    Aeyen (First character on server alphabetically)

Checked all 3 characters about 4-5 hours before posting this, no parcels on any of them.

Thanks.
  9. Reciprocity New Member

Shared bank items were returned some time yesterday.
    No plat has been returned though - checked all character names on the account.

Server FV
    Character name Quidproquo
  10. Quothe New Member

Kvoth - Firiona Vie
    Missing all shared bank plat and bags still.
  11. No-Logic-Here New Member

I recieved my shared bank items last night, thank you for that, but not the platinum ( 40.7m ) was my life savings.. first toon alphabetically Bazinga had no parcels ..
  12. Qbert Gallifreyan

I would like to know if we are going to get acknowledgment of other missing/unmerged bits beyond the shared bank? I realize this shared bank business garnered top priority, but I would like my overseer fixed, and others have reported real estate ownership issues and there has not been any mention of that from development to my knowledge.
  13. Aeliquae New Member

Aeliquae - Firiona Vie
    Missing all shared bank items
    Nothing has gone to overflow to date
    I did not have any plat in the shared bank - items only
  14. Hoddy New Member

Hodilla - Vox
    Items returned via /overflow but I am still missing the platinum that was in it.
  15. Leifer1969 New Member

Lilyyan - FV

All plat still missing. I didn't have any items in the shared bank thank goodness, but several hundred K in plat is still gone.
  16. Darduar New Member

Darduar - FV
    Missing all items and plat from shared bank
    nothing sent back in itemoverflow, or parcel to date
  17. Rondor Augur

I am missing shared bank contents on Firiona Vie server on one account.

I prefer to not post character names publically so will send a direct message to EQ Dev referencing this thread.

Edit: It seems I am not permitted to write a direct message to the user "EQ Dev".
    Please check the FV server on another account of mine with the same name/address/e-mail as the one I'm posting in this forum post.
  18. Lauvin New Member

Lauvin - FV
    Missing all money from the shared bank, about 2-3 million plat. Checked all toons, none got a parcel.
    Received Items in shared bank in itemoverflow
  19. Natterbug New Member

Missing plat. that was in shared bank on two of our three accounts FV server. Was hoping it would be back by now. Any news on when we will be getting the plat back. Pretty sure that was the only thing missing.
    Character Undred server FV missing shared bank plat
    Character Quiker server FV missing plat shared bank
  20. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Maybe in a week or so?

We will be taking another look at shared banks via backup DB tables next week. If you are still missing things, please let us know your character name and server in this thread. Thanks for your patience.