No tlpauctions.com :(

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Polpet, May 21, 2020.

1. Polpet Elder

Sad news...
  2. Minpire Augur

im sure someone will set up a live stream of EC tunnel
  3. Creedmonk Augur

One will pop up, it always does.
  4. Volas Lorekeeper

but but... how will the krono farmers know to charge 1kr for GEBs on day 1?!?!
  5. birisu Elder

Great news for those who like to sit around all day flipping items in the tunnel
  6. Thrawnseg Augur

No more manipulating Krono prices so easily now!
  7. Uesce Journeyman

Yeah those websites inflated the prices of items so bad.
  8. Gnothappening Augur

Personally I think krono will be way easier to manipulate now. More importantly, the random player is going to get shafted on krono and gear price.
  9. booka New Member

If tlpauctions doesnt come back for the new launch (it will); I will be making one
    Creedmonk likes this.
  10. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Yeah, it'll only be easier for the EC tunnel rat to manipulate prices higher since casuals won't have the time to study prices all day.
    Protagonist likes this.
  11. RibbitDivot New Member

Read the site. It's done for good.
  12. Protagonist Tank

Or as the rest of us call them - the f**ksticks who make the game expensive because they're bad at actually playing it.
  13. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Uh oh, less trader competition.
    Was a good resource for a lot of people but a few folks already made a more real time version inside the UI.
  14. Creedmonk Augur

They said that the last time for the last 2 tlp's too, it'll be back in one way shape or form.
  15. Gnothappening Augur

No they didn't creed. This time they said it is 100% gone because of the way browser hooks and security work now etc. Sounds like blame the EU :)
  16. Barder-mangler Augur

To be clear, the creator of TLP auctions will not be reviving the site in any form. He is 100% done. But, someone will probably create a similar alternative.
  17. Creedmonk Augur

I'll put anything on the fact that a new one will be up and running within the first week of server launch.
  18. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

19. Dominate Augur

Wait, what?
  20. Karanthal Augur

Not sure what would have changed but as long as eq has a logging to text option its not going to be too difficult to parse the auction text and send it to a website.