Pre-Purchasing my 40 Slotters now...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Minpire, May 22, 2020.

1. Minpire Augur

I Have pre-purchased my 40 Slot bags now since the EverQuest Celebration & EverQuest Celebration Bundle will be Removed On The 27th and replaced with something else.

I Pre-Purchased My bags incase the new packs MIGHT have a higher pay wall for the 40slot bundled together with other stuff.

Just making it known the Bundles are being replaced and some folks might of missed this info.

Dragon Jockey and MaestroM like this.
  2. booka New Member

I planned on doing the same. Any idea if the 40 slots are being removed altogether or will the replacement be decent?
  3. MaestroM Augur

Hell yeah.
  4. Killians Journeyman

is that going to work on the new servers?
  5. Raisehell Lorekeeper

latest official stance from Dream atm is they are not able to reveal that information yet. im suspecting a 25/26th announcement
  6. Azuro New Member

I bought the bundle for the 40 slot bag and 2 x 20 slot bags, I was tempted to buy the pack also but after reading you cant get 2 x 40 slot bags, its pointless buying both....
    Minpire likes this.
  7. Minpire Augur

Yes they will, Just do not claim them at all until ur on the char u want on the new TLP
    MaestroM and Killians like this.
  8. Frodlinn New Member

Thank you for reminding me
    Minpire likes this.
  9. Zapford Elder

Yup just got the 40 20 20, will prob. get the next bag too. Bag space has always been my bane.
    Barton and Minpire like this.
  10. Protagonist Tank

So far they have only said they will be replaced with something else and added no other clarity.

However: In the past, every server the replacement has been a different 40 slot bag for the same price, so there is little reason to suspect this time will be any different.

Changing out the packs is just a way of creating scarcity, driving a second sale of bags.
    Barton likes this.
  11. Minpire Augur

i would not mind a 2nd sale on bags eventually, Monk/Shaman will be waitting by then prob

Reasons i pre-purchased:
    Marketplace DOWNTIME is a possiability
    right out the gates BAM 40 slot xD
  12. mark Augur

6 accounts no need to buy 40 slot bags
  13. jeskola pheerie

Need max bags on all 6. $660
  14. tryieq Journeyman

So whats the consensus? buy the 40 slot now or wait to see what they may offer instead of the crappy Thule server thing?
    Minpire likes this.
  15. Minpire Augur

I myself am playing it safe As i see many others are doing.
  16. Protagonist Tank

Except /claim doesn't work when the marketplace is down.
  17. Minpire Augur

then it looks like i would just have to wait!
  18. Tucoh Augur

The design of frequent TLPs releasing that all but require players to buy 40 slot weight reduction packs in order to keep up with the playerbase is insidious, predatory and I am ashamed of all the players that perpetuate the scam by buying into it.

I just bought a couple celebration packs for my Aradune characters.

[IMG]
    Minpire likes this.
  19. Odd1 New Member

Dumb question but when the new 40 slot bag comes out shortly can we buy that? You referenced that you cant get 2x40 slot bags. Not sure if a new transaction would void this rule.
  20. Azuro New Member

the new 40 slot bag that comes out when server is released will have a different name to the current bag available, so u will be able to have both, but the current 40 slot bag is lore meaning you can only have 1, even if u buy both current available...i.e the pack and the bundle.

so I just bought the bundle currently.
    Minpire likes this.