Fixed Internally Overseer - Recovery Quests

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by MyShadower, May 22, 2020.

1. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

If I am following the way they are intended to work now, you have to have an agent matching the rarity and incapacitation for them to recover anything?

I noticed at least 3 rare recovery quests over different characters that did not even show Recover Agent in the reward whereas before that part of the reward would be shown in red if you had no agent to recover. I did notice this reward in red still happening on the lower level recovery quests.

After seeing this, I specifically verified I had a rare agent matching the incapacitation on the quest.

Agent: Overvolt Rigster the IV
    Incapacitation: Blacklisted

I matched everything on the bonuses and got a critical success. (Bought the completion). The reward did not show recover agent just recovery experience. Overvolt Rigster the IV is still blacklisted.

I imagine it is because the recovery is not part of the reward, however, I also had 2 of them (1 not incapacitated),. I wanted to recover him because he is one of 3 duplicates I have. I wanted that elite.

Server: Bristlebane
    Character: Harmody
    Time: 2020-05-22 08:32:07 (Blacklisted Recovery starts)
    2020-05-22 08:32:16 (Blacklisted Recovery completes)
    2020-05-22 08:32:31 (Blacklisted Recovery reward)
    Omegga, Winnowyl, Arcos and 10 others like this.
  2. Baldur Augur

The Level 1 Elite Recovery quest "Exhausted Recovery" only gives you Recovery Overseer Experience in the reward window, it's missing the "Recover Agent" line.
    Ranonman and Thunderkiks like this.
  3. Baldur Augur

Level 1 Rare Recovery quest "Wounded Recovery" is the same way, missing recover agent.
  4. Baldur Augur

Same with Banished Recovery, level 1 rare. It's looking like all rare and elite recovery quests are missing the recover agent part.
    kalrie likes this.
  5. Thunderkiks Augur

Same experience here on 2 different characters

Copied my post from another forum

The only thing the reward says experience. It says nothing about recovering the agent. I spent DBC twice trying it and I had the agent that was supposed to be recovered both times. When I claimed the reward there was only a line for the experience and left the agent's incapacitated.
  6. Thunderkiks Augur

Same here. I did a rare recover and an elite recovery and both only had experience as a reward. I had the correct incapacitated agent both times.
  7. Ranonman Elder

I'm experiencing this same issue. Here's screenshot for a proof:
    [IMG]
  8. Baldur Augur

I just had a crit success on a rare recovery and still only got recovery quest exp. So crit successes aren't giving extra agents.
  9. Baldur Augur

Wounded Recovery, level 1 elite, wants "Necromancer, Rugged, Mummy" in slot 1 that is artisan 3. Only agent that matches those traits is a common one that only has a 2 skill.

So lots wrong with the new recovery quests.
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

The recovery quests are seriously borked now. No matter what type of recovery quest I run, NONE of them actually recover an agent...that's no longer part of the reward choice anymore...just recovery exp. This happens on all 3 of my accounts. I WAS recovering agents up until the crash this past weekend...since then, I've recovered nothing.

They're absolutely f**king useless right now.
  11. Omegga Elder

It seems that all Elite and Rare recovery quests I get do not have a recovery and confirmed that I had a agent of that type that needed recovery.