Aradune and Rizlona Launch Time!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, May 21, 2020.

1. MarilizeLegaljuana New Member

Could you tell me what 12PM PDT would be converted to EST please? :)
  2. Azzudien Augur

3PM Eastern Time, so you have time to eat lunch, take a nap to be prepared for the log in screen wack a mole game
  3. Relentless Insomnia

I purchased the House of Thule Collector's Edition Revival but nothing from this is claimable on TLPs. Not even on Mangler which is much further along in progression.

Is this a mistake?

Should the bag "Dreamweave Satchel" and/or "Ethereal Dreamweave Satchel" be TLP claimable?

If its not then I'm not sure why it was being discussed on this TLP thread. You can keep my $40 either-way but that was kind of a cheap sales move =P Though realistically I'm sure it was unintentional.
  4. MarilizeLegaljuana New Member

TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Datura New Member

I was there 3000 20 years ago and I recently started to have an itch to try good old EQ again.

I played on Karana and left a bit after Luclin released so I don't remember much about the game to be honest, but I'm not a stupid 13 years old anymore so I guess it counterbalances that :D

Excited to see you all on Aradune on the 27th !
  6. SonOfZeus New Member

There is a bit of misinformation/typo on the Celebration Bundle Pack description. It says that Everything in the EverQuest Celebration Pack plus:
    Bottle of Adventure II (x2) - A bundle of two 25% experience potions usable on any server.

But when you look at the Celebration Pack it has:
    Bottle of Adventure II (x3) - A bundle of three 25% experience potions usable on any server.

So shouldn't the Celebration Bundle come with 3x Bottle of Adventure II instead of 2?
  7. Ilshade Augur

yes will be good 21 years later
  8. Orio New Member

I bought this pack(34.99 one) on my Mangler main. Really sad I can't buy another on Aradune for that sweet bag. @sad face@
  9. Dooby dooby doo Elder

I'm confused where the confusion is.

The 40 dollar pack includes everything in the 20 dollar pack. They don't re-list all the lesser pack items on the 40 dollar pack item. It says the lower pack items are included in the 40 dollar one... So you should get 5 exp potions.

Is that incorrect?
    Minpire likes this.
  10. Minpire Augur

Oh i see what he means,

Pack 1 $19.99 Has 3X EXP potions (appears in-game as Twentieth Anniversary Starter Pack),,

Pack 2 $34.99 pack has X2.(appears in-game as Twentieth Anniversary Starter Pack + New Player Starter Pack)

PACK 2 reduces 1 EXP potion, OR when u claim it , it give 5? Someone to confirm ? im sure its total of 5 XP pots prob for PACK 2.
  11. MattThePhat New Member

It's 5 total potions. It's EVERYTHING in pack 1 + the stuff that it says is ADDITIONAL in pack 2.
  12. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I am retired now, so my launch day prep will go as follows:

@8am wake up, Three S's, breakfast.
    @9am Go to the gun range, get my aromatherapy in.
    @1pm Leave range, eat lunch.
    @2pm stop at grocery and liquor stores. Get beer, and anything I need to make a stew in my Instant Pot.
    @2:30pm get home, put beer in fridge, prep my stew.
    @3:15 cuss abundantly because I still can't log in due to queue clog.
    @3:16pm go ahead and throw stew fixings into the instant pot.
    @11pm FINALLY get logged in to just make my character.
    Obiwangnomie and Tuskapoli like this.
  13. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

@Dreamweaver - Hey are the Bound Rune ornamentations currently in the Featured section still going to be available Wednesday? If not can we get an extension PLEASE? I know they have a timer on them, but I didn't know if that was a special price, or gone forever.
  14. Attila Augur

You have to admit it the way they did that was pretty lazy. How hard would it have been to copy and paste the 40 slot bag over to the next package? Better yet, the expansion packs have a check list. Why not use that?
    SonOfZeus likes this.
  15. Thaddeus New Member

So if you bought this for a toon on Mangler can you not buy a second one on that account for the new server?
  16. Windigrace New Member

Two major questions I would love to get answered prior to launch on Wednesday.

1) Dual Boxing. Will i be able to use 1 PC and 2 open accounts in windowed mode like in all previous versions i have played?

2) The out of Combat Regen / Mana Regen that is on other servers, will that be active on these 2 servers?

thank you in advance!!

Look forward to playing again!!
  17. Barton The Mischievous

1) Your first question is answered here - https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-rizlona-aradune-progression-server-launch-2020
    TLDR If you play on Rizlona: Yes if You play on Aradune: No

2) Not until The Serpent Spine Expansion
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Progression_Servers
    Scroll down until you get to the what expansion do we get this section
    Pelrond likes this.
  18. Barton The Mischievous

That depends on when you bought the pack. see below

The packs have purchase restrictions on them have to look at the really fine print. I'll post it here

"* Purchase restrictions apply"

Then you have to scroll way down and find where they tell you what that means.

"* Except where explicitly noted, these packs are only available once per account. In-game items that are claimed on a server cannot be transferred to another server."

What DPG does is every once in awhile they will announce that they are allowing accounts to repurchase the bags again. Which they just did on Apr 10 2020. announced here.

"Finally we will be resetting the EverQuest Celebration Pack and EverQuest Celebration Bundle so if you'd like to purchase them again even if you have before, you now have the chance! " Source:
    https://www.everquest.com/news/everquest-together-sale-bonuses-2020

So in some cases you can purchase these packs more than once.
    If you have not purchased one after the Apr 10 announcement you should be able to do so. So say you purchased one back when mangler first launched you would be able to do so now.

Another thing DPG does is they take these packs down after a certain amount of time and put up new packs usually all that they do is rename the packs to something else and put them back up. This may change but that is how it has been done in the past. They may change them up or change the price though or do something new who knows
    G'Luck

19. Windigrace New Member

20. Falien New Member

If you look up how they define true box, they say this:

A True Box Progression Server is a place where players are only allowed to play one EverQuest account at a time on their computer.
    Barton likes this.