Not A Bug captcha

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Malbro, May 22, 2020.

1. Malbro Augur

Check the damn capcha(sp?). It took me 12 times to be able to get logged in.
    Fenthen and Barton like this.
  2. Vumad Cape Wearer

I have found that the most common conflict with the captcha is answering it and then clicking accept too quickly. It needs a second to process your answer. If you click all the boxes, especially when it's just the checkbox version and not the picture version, and then click accept too quickly, it checks your answers before processing them. Try waiting a brief moment before clicking log in.
    minimind likes this.
  3. Zinth Augur

you just gotta act like a slowly halfretarded person... not fast as a normally functioning person (which apparently makes it think we are a computer) captcha is a joke anyways (lovely video about a robot clicking it to show how pointless it is)
  4. Metanis Bad Company

TIP: If your browser stays logged into a Google account at all times you will get the simpler check box instead of the pictures.

TIP 2: If you don't use Chrome and you want an easy way to stay logged into a Google account, install the browser extension called "Checker Plus for GMail". It will keep you logged into your GMail account even if you're using Edge as your primary browser.

TIP 3: Google is more evil than Microsoft! (Which is why I switched to the chromium-based Edge.)
  5. Malbro Augur

To Metanis, I don't use google