Overseer Recovery Quests

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sokki, May 22, 2020.

1. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Is the recovery quests random on if you get your agent back from Incapacitation or are the supposed to always remove the incapacitation on a success?

I just completed a Rare Recover Discouraged quest while I had a rare agent that was Discouraged. After getting a success and claiming the Reward my Rare agent still had the same amount of time left on his Discouraged Incapacitation. Just wondering if this is a bug or if the chance at getting the correct agent back is random even with a success.
  2. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Recovery quests don't work properly. They will remove a random agent with any type of incapacitation.

So if you did a Discouraged quest, it may have removed a Captured agent's incapacitation. That agent may have been Uncommon or Common too.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

They just aren't working at all. The only thing the reward says experience. It says nothing about recovering the agent. I spent DBC twice trying it and I had the agent that was supposed to be recovered both times. When I claimed the reward there was only a line for the experience and left the agent's incapacitated.
  4. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

The rare are definitely broke. As described they do not even show the reward.

The recovery quests before the patch appeared to remove any agent rarity and incapacitation type. I am still watching for non-rare recoveries to check my sanity if those still do work that way. I had one banked before the patch but did not check it, just clicked to claim the reward.

I also saw the bug where you have more than 2 common agents and you put more than one in the conversion quest, you lose the whole stack. It showed I had 4 when in the quest selection but I was not sure if that was part of the bug. Before the patch I had a rare showing I had 4 in the quest selection but in the agent list I only had 2. One was incapacitated but I could still select them for quests and it was counting down from 4 in conversions.
  5. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

I just did a common Shaken Recovery. 86% no bonus matches. Critical success and it did recover an uncommon shaken agent. I also had an uncommon discouraged agent in the list.
  6. Kiizze New Member

I did two overseer quests this morning - one blacklisted and one banished - they both counted as towards my 10 - I checked all my agents and I had no greens or commons banished or blacklisted and I had King Tearis banished and Overvolt and Shifty blacklisted. I did not get a reward, neither changed status. Now I have wasted two quests with no reward, and have two agents I should have. The Overseer was such a welcome addition and now it's been really screwed up, and the cost to recover is just ridiculous. The agents are getting taken out way too often even when you have a 97% listing. It makes me get frustrated and log off. Also I had no other agents at all banished blacklisted etc. so i didnt miss someone else being recovered
  7. Mazame Augur

Level 1 Elite recovery
    Discouraged Recovery

This quest ask for and Explorer (3) that a skeleton. No agents match this at all.
  8. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Someone wake up Dreamweaver! Enough of this "sleeping" nonsense.