Rizlona TLP <End of Time> European Semi-Casual guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Argh, May 15, 2020.

1. Argh New Member

End of Time - European timezone based Rizlona guild.

Playing on a boxing server does not mean you want or have to play Everquest alone!

We, End of Time, want to build a European timezone based guild that will clear all upcoming content in era. This means that we will not tryhard and compete for server first kills, but with the ressources we have, we will slay any raidboss far before the next expansion launches.

Our core players are very experienced Everquest TLP players who do not want to do the same rodeo again. That's why we do not reroll on Aradune but on Rizlona. We want the freedom to box, but also we do want to play together as a team when it comes to raid targets.

We won't do any batphoning nor will we have super strict rules when it comes to raid attendance we just want to help you enjoying every part of the game.

Our raid schedule will look as follows:
    Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm CET
    Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CET
    Sunday: 7pm - 11pm CET

Though you do not have to attend all of our raids, if you apply to us as a raider we'd expect you to try and keep an attendance of at least 50% with your main character.

If raiding is not your kind of thing and you're just looking for a group of likeminded people to have fun with you are also welcome as a "Friend and Family" member - just make sure to let us know when you apply.
    Should you later on change your mind and wish to become a raider we'll try to get you a spot on our roster. Loot is distributed based on an open bid DKP based system.

If you want to join our ranks, please join our Discord Server and navigate to the recruitment section: https://discord.gg/CAHHMf5

Or fill out our application form. An officer of the guild will reach out to you: https://forms.gle/tdUndT9Ty6Rohgkh9
    Skuz, Tigi, Brushstrokes and 3 others like this.
  2. Vicus Augur

https://discord.gg/ujtzEC3

Join up and I'll get you permissions to post. Been a few people over the last few days looking for a EU guild on Rizlona and Aradune.
    Argh and Foaming like this.
  3. Eilad Lorekeeper

awsome sauce !
    Argh likes this.
  4. Argh New Member

We are growing slowly but steady. Still 10 days till launch.
    If you are looking for a EU timezone guild on Rizlona reach out to us.
  5. Argh New Member

6. Faldory New Member

Come join us :)
  7. Toalin_farcoff New Member

Argh from Agnarr ?
  8. Argh New Member

Yes. Sylvain I guess. Hey :)
    Bump
  9. Eilad Lorekeeper

10. Argh New Member

11. Argh New Member

12. Brushstrokes New Member

Hi, I'm having difficulty deciding which server to start on this week, the guild here you are creating sounds perfect for what I am looking for and I believe I know a few of your already from past guilds and progression servers.

My slight reluctance at the moment is around the boxing scenario on this server. I'm not against boxing but just the lack of groups and general conversation and social side that it may impact.

Would you mind letting me know so far what kind of balance in the guild you think you'll have with regards to those who intend to box full groups in comparison to those who will box perhaps just one other account or play a solo account?

Many Thanks :)
  13. Eilad Lorekeeper

Hey,
    At this time we have a few solo, some duo and trio.
    i'd say about 1/3 will play a full group, maybe a bit less than that in ratio.

Know that mostly the people 6 boxing are people that would not be able to get the most out of their time otherwise (big AFKers due to IRL, people with short play sessions, etc...)
    Most of them would drop a box for a solo main (and bonus point if you pull for them, then they will seek you out!)

Cheers
    Tigi likes this.
  14. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

Good luck guys!
  15. Faldory New Member

Quite a few people playing 1, 2 or 3 characters. We have setup a specific channel on our discord for arranging grouping. I myself plan to play 2 chars, 3 max.
  16. Tigi New Member

Thanks Eilad & Faldory thats very helpful.
  17. ArghTLP New Member

As Eilaad correctly stated not even half the guildmembers plan to box a full group for leveling and even way less plan to raid with more than 1 or 2 characters. I personally will not box at all on raids. We got the DKP rules adopted to having Mains and Boxes. A Main will always get the loot over a boxed character. Finishing epics as a main has never been easier as you don't need to get 17 other guildmembers to help you with a fight, but 3 boxing a group each.

Regarding Rizlona: Yes, spawns will be camped. But not more or less than on Aradune, where all the Krono farmers will be. On Rizlona will be almost no market for Kronofarmers as every boxers will use and not sell them. Selling a Krono on Rizlona might earn you a fortune tho. From what I can tell, the vibe between the guilds so far is very good, the people playing on Rizlona I met so far are all helpfull and mature and for sure not as toxic as on Aradune ;)

We will see in two days.
  18. Tigi New Member

All valid points :) I personally don't mind the boxing at all, i'm pretty sure it was the same or similar rules on Ragefire (might be wrong it was a while ago) and I cant recall having a problem with it then either, I remember it being beneficial on occasions.... Look forwards to catch up with you later on Discord.
  19. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

Sorry but I don't agree, the most successful Krono farmers on TLPs are those who box entire groups. Something currently not available on Aradune. How can 1 person on Aradune box EToV for Armour to sell with 2 toons? Where as Rizlona someone can play 1-2 groups themselves and its GG. Mini's in PoE etc

100% you are going to see PoSky full items from one guy for Krono.

It's actually going to be harder to farm Krono on Aradune until/if they relax the maximum limit of 2 Characters.

I was tempted by Rizlona myself but then realised I would just get pushed out of camps by 6+ boxers camping multiple picks. Did you ever play on Ragefire? it was tough if you didn't play multiple toons and someone come to 'contest' your camp.
  20. ArghTLP New Member

You don't need to be sorry to disagree, as those are valid points. I just say that I don't think that there will be many Krono sellers on Rizlona as normally people do not want to spend 80$ a month for a game. And no or less sellers means less farmers.

Sure there will be people trying in classic but I guess with minor success, while on Aradune you have the typical TLP hoppers and more casual people who want to sell Kronos to buy items.

We will see :)
    CokaSZ likes this.