Still missing plat from shared bank

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mesc, May 21, 2020.

1. Mesc No $$$ Until the Experience is put back on Mobs!!!

Anyone else having this problem?
  2. Nadisia Augur

Still missing everything from shared bank, on 4 accounts :p.
    2 accounts are fine (shared banks unchanged), and 4 broken.
    And still nothing on overflow.

We'll see later, but it's weird.
  3. dreamweaver Community Manager

The shared bank issue is still ongoing and is still being worked on.
    Nadisia likes this.
  4. Xyphen Maximum Augur

Read the in-game MOTD
  5. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Ugh, are you guys on a newly merged server? You're making me panic lol
  6. Nadisia Augur

I'm on Vox yep Jhenna, but I was already on Vox before the merge, not on Fippy nor Trakanon.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Mine ( I have 2 characters this happened to) is missing and neither are on a merged server and it was not in the shared bank slot but in the main bank plat slot. So is it being worked on for others like me?
  8. Mesc No $$$ Until the Experience is put back on Mobs!!!

I am on E-Marr. No merger
  9. Palloma New Member

thank you
  10. Nadisia Augur

Oh ... :eek:
    Another mystery.
  11. Nadisia Augur

Just a small question about this process, and about the overflow.

Is this a one shot process, or with multiple steps ?

Because we're starting to see some items in the overflow window for 2 of our 4 borked accounts, but A LOT of items are still missing.
    We haven't started to do any tranfert yet (It will be probably easier to create new characters and recover all these items with these new characters, as we have a lot of lore/no trade/heirloom items, like bags for instance, so it'd be a pita to do it with a regular character) but do we have a chance to see the missing items appearing, sooner or later?
    Or is it over? :(

And btw, for the other 2 broken accounts, overflow windows are still empty.

I know that you're working on it, and it's not a deliberate mistake, but using the overslow system is probably the worst solution ever : put all the items in bulk in a list and let the users fight with potentially 240 piles of items (6 bag slots of 40 slots each) or more is just ... lame.
  12. Reapsoul New Member

yep this will be nightmare cause i have same bags on all chars no slots to make new chars and the bags i had in shared bank was lore so now im out some bags or have to spend hours trying to move stuff around so i can move bags around such a mess