Server status updates etc.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Nazule, May 21, 2020.

1. Nazule New Member

The posted server downtime thread says all servers are up but mine is still locked. There are no additional information posts that I can find. Is it normal for them to not tell players why a server is locked or provide a timeline on when it will be unlocked? Again the update post says everything is up and working, which is not the case. Just curious if I am just not looking in the right place ie twitter facebook etc etc etc.
  2. Jaedo Journeyman

Just keep and eye on the forums, if they give anyone info someone will post it here
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Are you on Rathe or Tunare?

Status: 5/21/2020 8:48 PDT - We are currently investigating a potential issue with server: The Rathe and Tunare
    minimind likes this.
  4. Nazule New Member

Rathe, where is that update posted if you don't mind me asking. It is not part of the patch thread.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If you click the "forums" tab at the top of the screen you will be taken to the main forum page where all the sub forums are listed. And other updates/issues before you go into the sub threads happen in red at the top.

Edit - I also see they did get it posted over on the right hand side where tweets go. I often overlook that one cause people put stupid tweets there and its hard to see the time sometimes.
  6. Nazule New Member

Hmm. I should have known. When in doubt click home and start from scratch. I used the direct link from the launcher and went the long way round. Still you would think after 2 hrs they would have had something else to actually make a post about instead of a banner. Oh well, the more you know.