The end of SK's

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Heffernan, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Dracolindus Journeyman

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. A well played SK is perhaps the most powerful class in EQ. You need to take a good look at what youre doing, and maybe research your class some, talk to some other SK's to find out what it is that youre not doing.
    There are end game SK's that top the raid parse (Hi Ketruh, Drogbaa) dps-wise. Ive seen an SK pull every animated armor in Mearatas (16 yellow con mobs, Sithsonn) with Reavers Bargain, Mortal Coil, epic etc, like it was 2 or 3. They can heal themselves, pull, tank and dps at a level that no other tank class can dream of.
    Try playing a paladin for 20 years and get back to me.
    eqgamer, Xorsazis and Yendar like this.
  2. Nylrem Augur

I vote this post to win trollpost of the year award! Absolutely fantastic! From the terrible spacing, wording, heartfelt yet short story/explanation, just... everything. Fabulous!

However, in the very slight chance you were serious...

Every single thing you said about the SK class, when played well, is exactly opposite of what you said, if you hadn't understood that.

Pull and tank 15 ToV trash mobs at once, and keep agro on them all, while group AE kills them.

Do over 700k DPS on burns, 300k sustained, no problem.

Out HEAL parse some Healers, when tanking, during raids.

Never bother wasting time splitting mobs, just pull everything, and tank it all... 2 named plus trash at once, no problem...

If you're not capable of that, you should look at what others are doing, because they can...
    Seor and Yendar like this.