Agnarr store mounts?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ragnarokkar, May 21, 2020.

1. Ragnarokkar New Member

What happened to Agnarr getting store mounts back in this patch?
  2. modsiw Augur

IDK if they ever said that we’d be able to buy them again. They said the buffs would come back for existing mounts. I think folks were assuming they’d go on sale when LDoN releases, because that would make sense...
  3. Ragnarokkar New Member

4. Riddish Lorekeeper

Came here to post this, was given a direct reply that mounts specific to Agnarr would be returning to the store in May with the patch, yet they are not there? I purchased DBC in advance to get one of these mounts.
  5. Xeris Augur

The Dec post was confusing. He said the mount buff would be fixed in May, but not that new mounts would be in the store in may . We will get them but it's unclear when :(
  6. Silentsong New Member

They also said, "plans can change" and that May was "the current plan" on that original post. I did not read that as a May commitment, but a best intention at the time.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I wanted to be sure the items worked correctly before I started moving things around in the store.
    I have no exact ETA, but I'll make some changes soon.
    Barton and Herf like this.
  8. Riddish Lorekeeper

Thanks Ngreth!
  9. Rhaamim New Member

How can we retain the buff but not regain the mount as well??
  10. Xeris Augur

Uh... Because people who have the mount now can get the buff? They removed the buff entirely so people who bought the mounts couldn't get the buff... Now you can get the buff if you already have the mount.

Not sure why that was so difficult to comprehend
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

These are now available on the Agnarr marketplace.
    Herf likes this.
  12. modsiw Augur

Can you also add "Black Wolf Saddle" and the other two Wolf Saddles? They were on Agnarr previously, were removed with the Worgs, and have Mount Buff: Azia.
  13. Herf Augur