Way to go on the insults

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Moege, May 21, 2020.

1. Moege Augur

So after your massive stuff up with the patch you then say this... so toys will be returned eh. eta ? no mention of the platinum loss in shared bank we are just expected to eat that loss. WTF is now also missing,. Oh put in a petition that will be answered by a gm with the text of reacquire through normal game play in maybe 3 weeks times.

Apology not accepted
  2. Silver-Crow Augur

Seriously...

come on... if it was in your bank, you're hardly using it. Just give the guys time to do their job and you'll get your mothballed preccciousses back.

Server merges take time and from all accounts there's new hardware involved too which added to the complexity. I'm just happy there were regular updates and that things are actually moving forward.

Try taking a break and get some perspective on life :eek:
    Kutsuu likes this.
  3. Moege Augur

How wrong you are it was used and shared between all the characters I play on that account.
    They had 36+ hours also boohoo plan better test better.
    Oh I got some perspective all right. DB simple cannot do the job they are being paid for.
  4. Schadenfreude Augur

Haha, all the money in your bank account is gone, it hardly matters because you clearly weren't using it...
    Axxius, Nadisia and Tucoh like this.
  5. Moege Augur

PS: there is now reports of corpses reappearing and getting xp rez which they are not entitled to. So what is the next step, server down and rollback so yeah could just as well not have bought them back up.
  6. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Dreamweaver:
    QUOTE]UPDATE - The downtime has concluded and servers are unlocked. Thank you for your patience, please be aware of the following:

- UCHAT (global chat channels, friends, ignore lists, and mail) will be unavailable on Vox, Ragefire, and Firiona Vie until Noon (12 PM PDT) we are working on some remaining migrations for player's friends, ignore lists, and mail. We'll update as we know more.

- Please note that some shared banks on merged servers experienced issues playing with each other and we are working on getting your toys back. They will be returned to your /overflow items list and we will update this thread when we have completed this. Thank you and we apologize for any squawking this may have caused[/QUOTE]

Is that clear?

7. Naturalist Lorekeeper

I'm sure platinum is included in the fix, relax and give them a chance to handle the problem. Or just continue being angry, the choice is yours.
  8. Nadisia Augur

Nice.
    On my 6 accounts, 4 shared banks are broken and gone, all of them full of 6*40 slots heirloom bags.

It'll be uber fun to sort out and order all that crap again, much appreciated, thank you :p
  9. Vumad Cape Wearer

I could never afford to do my trade skills at higher levels so I stopped around 200 on all of them. I left during HoT era. I've been stock piling all of my platinum since I returned playing almost 2 years ago. It is my hope that I will have enough to work through all of my trade skills without what would happen in the past, where I run out of funds and have to put them on hold.

I have saved up a nice little nest egg and I keep it in my shared bank slot. It is a good sum, but it still may not be enough, I don't know.

But I hope it is enough, because I really want a blue Wrulon mount. The last one I saw sell sold instantly for 4 million platinum.

Also type 3 augs are 30k a pop, armor is 30k each upgrade. etc etc.

The idea that money in a bank account is not being used is ridiculous. It's easy for an expansion launch to consume half a million platinum per character and tradeskill leveling to consume in the 10s of millions.

Not everyone is sitting on hundreds of millions in platinum. I would definitely feel sick if I logged in to find that I have lost 2 years of saved platinum specifically set aside for a goal. If it wasn't for my trade skill goals, I would be riding that Wrulon.