Zerker item prep?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ironwolf101, May 19, 2020.

1. Ironwolf101 New Member

Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on useful clickies that are currently farmable that would be useful for zerker. I havent played one is forever and im currently pulling gear together to play one when GoD launches on Mangler. thanks in advance
  2. JooJooFlop Trainer of Trainers

As far as clickies go I can't think of any besides fungus staff, which you would have to buy. It's a real bummer they can't use the tunic.
  3. Mrjon3s Augur

4. Terranos Elder

Shrunken gobby earring, even just borrow one to click and get the aa.

Jboots if you have a box, prefarm the ring of the ancients.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Some great suggestions in this post:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/essential-zerker-dps-clickies.209688/

Personally I would recommend these:

Kerasian Axe of Ire (Epic 1.0)
    Shield of the immaculate
    Lizardscale Plated Girdle
    Bone Earring of Evasion
    Girdle of Living Thorns
    Cloudy Steel Mask
  6. Terranos Elder

7. Pappasalt Augur

Really not much to get that I can think of worthwhile...only thing currently farmable would maybe be the elemental gloves from PoP give a 30% haste clicky?

Other than that just make sure to get the epic done asap as that will be your primary thing for awhile especially from the 1.5/2.0 clicky...still using that in House of Thule.
  8. Uesce Journeyman

I'd try and farm the 1.0 items like the diseased gorilla in ej, skunk in paineel or w.e, the kobold in stonebrunt and the enraged essence in pofear.

Sometimes those are a pain.
  9. birisu Elder

It's been awhile, but I don't think the zerker 1.0 is MQable because the items have to be combined by the zerker in a container
    ajschliewe likes this.
  10. ajschliewe Elder

Actually not too concerned about clickies when I switch over to a zerker. Other than picking up some cheap, fast 2handers, all my gear will be hand me downs from my rogue that is going back into retirement. I already have a set of chain ornate patterns waiting for him if I want to upgrade any piece. But then I expect to be 65 sometime over the weekend and doing GoD progression and elemental/Time which will be when I will be upgrading my gear as quickly as possible.
  11. Meredyth Augur

Take a look at Fungus Patch Vest
  12. Magneress Augur

farm plat for pots and powerlvls, get to 60 asap, app to guilds they will hook u up probably get resist gear :D i remember the 1st few GoD bosses being a pita without good resists and + hp on my cleric, but then they became do-able once I got like 1k more hp and +50 resists all over

i am also excited about trying to do this, i want to be able to try to raid all of GoD before OoW drops though I doubt it will be possible, I can't really powerlvl fast and am a poor newbie with like 60 plat on my main. It's a goal :D

dunno how much prep work can be done with augs?

I will probably end up being able to achieve this on rizlona's timeline
  13. Ironwolf101 New Member

I got almost a full set of ornate and some other big ticket items, im just trying to figure out if there are other things i can get that are like, quality of life clickies etc. Thank you all for your input
  14. Bearly Legal New Member

What other big ticket items?
    Magneress likes this.
  15. Magneress Augur

FBSS lol?
  16. I'm Not A Robot Lorekeeper

Unless a ton of people quit for the new TLPs, most of the guilds I've spoken with on Mangler about trying to roll up a zerker and join there guilds once GoD launches already seem to have too many people internally in thier guilds re-rolling to zerkers already to recruit anyone new from outside thier guild.
    Magneress likes this.
  17. Magneress Augur

Yeah it makes sense. Good to know. It's probably better I establish myself on a server before attempting such a feat. And at least make a few friends.
  18. I'm Not A Robot Lorekeeper

The raids go from 72 to 54 man now too so that is another added challenge for guilds to figure out. I live on the west coast too so that limits my options that will work for my time zone.

I'm actually just planning to go play on Aradune now, establish myself in a guild and then hope to main change to a zerker next year. I'll still likely try to level up a zerker on the side someplace though.
    Magneress likes this.
  19. Terranos Elder

Really not much in the way of clickies that I can think of besides the 2 I mentioned earlier that you can pre farm before you have your character, none of the epic stuff is pre lootable as far as I know either.

Any tradeable gear with ATK will help, if funds permit I would go Belt of the Great Turtle and CoF or CoM for haste. 2 x ornate bracers will give you some but can't make until 55, same as the gloves for the clicky haste.

A Shaman box would be the ultimate clicky
    Magneress likes this.