@Darkpaw or Daybreak Or whatever you call yourself

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by shep569, May 20, 2020.

1. shep569 Journeyman

Listen, this is crap that you have down timed us MULTIPLE times over the past 6 months without ever giving any TIME back to our accounts. Many of us play Multiple accounts and that time adds up to multiple $$ which you apparently take advantage of by NEVER fixing issues and constantly creating new ones that your Devs are responsible for. Id like to see our money go toward some REALLY good developers instead of who you have on staff right now.

Get some new Employees to actually Help the game survive instead of Nickel n' Dime us to death. Its always about "Overseer" $$$$$ and "DB Cash"..... I'm exhausted of seeing the game flow toward the American $$ instead of toward the Customers.
    You don't even have a Support Phone Number.... I mean do you actually have Employees here in the states? Or are you out sourcing to the sweat shops?

Seriously, the majority of players are exhausted with throwing money into a game we Love to see it never fixed or issues resolved, but constantly breaking it to make new that has multiple issues just so you can us for the $$!!!!!

EverQuest is your money maker, actually fix OLD issues, Lag Issues, Lag Spikes, Glitches, Graphic Flubs, Ornament Flubs and Quest issues instead of adding new broken money makers for yourself... Consider the Customers.

Every Account should receive a Month of Gold Service!
    Muian and Sinfoni like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I don't mind paying for the game, its dirt cheap and not 100% perfect but neither is my 20 year old car. And when it breaks down I don't get any notice and no one gives me a refund for not being able to drive it a day or two. Hopefully the mechanic can fix it and keep it running a few more years. At least here in this 20 year old game we get notices, usually, and it always gets fixed.

Its not easy to keep something as old as EQ alive and running smoothly.

So let's hire those new tech's at 5 x the amount the current ones are making - why do we have to pay that much more? Because the new tech's don't give a hoot about the game and want top wage whereas the current ones have devoted many years to this game and are probably making less than others in the same positions at other game company's - in fact didn't one of the head people just leave because they got an offer "they couldn't refuse"?

So now the monthly rate will have to go up to pay for those new techs.

You want phone support so you can whine about something or demand they fix something that is not even their fault? Gonna have to raise the monthly fee again to pay for those phone monkeys - and they will know less about the game than your fellow players. Those are who can usually help you the best - and we are free!

Not all of us have lag issues, or Lag Spikes, Glitches or disappearing guild halls or crashing when trying to enter one. The dev's do try and help players with that which I think is beyond what they need to do. After all if not everyone has the issue then is it really the game? Since we all run different computers etc. it more likely something on our side.

Once again this game is not perfect, it is 20 years old and its ONLY $15 a month. If you really feel you need a free month then I hope you get it. I have wasted toilet paper worth more than that after eating at Taco Bell
    Naturalist, ozpunk, Pip and 2 others like this.
  3. NoobCakes New Member

/thread
    Pip likes this.
  4. haaaalp Augur

Listen, its a 20-year game with 20+ years of old school coding. I'd LOVE to see you go in there and fix all of the "problems." Yes, they should and need to update their hardware so lag and servers are more stable. But, my god. You pay 50 cents a day to sub. Not everything in life is peaches n cream. happens, live with it. Don't like it? I'll take your gear now and you can go play WoW or minecraft. Stop whining. Ship up or ship out.
  5. Muian New Member

So what your saying is you will take my gear so i can go play WOW or Minecraft and refund me for where i got shafted on where i can no longer play on Brekt, that is fine, make your offer. I will take cash please.
    Do not take everything at face value until you know. i will take your cash from you so you can play this worthless game and go somewhere else, while i was trying to just not play on FV.
  6. haaaalp Augur

Tree fiddy