Memorial Day Weekend xp Bonus?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rayzen, May 20, 2020.

1. Rayzen Elder

I was suspecting an xp bonus for the holiday weekend of some sort. I hadn't heard anything concrete though. Just Curious. More often than not, these are 50% weekends. It would be nice though if it were double due to the extended downtime etc. Just a thought.
  2. Jondalar Augur

Aren't you cute. Believing the servers will actually be back online by this weekend.
  3. Rayzen Elder

I have faith in them:)
    minimind likes this.
  4. Buster_Shruggs Augur

I hope that even AFTER the servers come back up they won't implement any "bonuses" until a day or two have passed with no emergency patches, planned/unplanned downtimes. Otherwise, the bonuses will be interrupted and I doubt they'll extend the duration.
  5. Buster_Shruggs Augur

I love the game, but do not have faith in "them."
  6. Kittyzerk Lorekeeper

Lol, Double exp? No way they will do that, the most they will do is keep the servers down all weekend.
  7. Riou EQResource

If I read the right one, it seems like it will be an EXP bonus, but the Rares, Lockouts and Marketplace discount were removed from last year
  8. strikemaster Journeyman

At this rate, servers arent going to be up by this weekend. Just wondering if EQ was bought out by the government, same lack of speed there. Its like somebody put a slow spell on the devs at this point.
  9. seber Augur

for ever post about Xp week end have Dev take 1hr off it hehe