I want an extra day added to my All-Access

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fuddlebutts, May 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuddlebutts New Member

That's the minimum you can do.
    juggalo and Veteran_BetaTester like this.
  2. Password1234 Augur

3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Technically, EQ2 is still up. Your membership is also good for Planetside 2 and DCUO.
    Vumad likes this.
  4. Fuddlebutts New Member

because of coronavirus, my car insurance is giving me money back, verizon is giving me unlimited data caps. COMCAST for the love of god is giving me unlimited data as well and they didnt cause the pandemic.

EQ team of devs and their newly graduated from Khan academy cant even code correctly and they want to take my money for 36+ hours of non-functioning game.
    juggalo and lockjaws like this.
  5. Questoften32 Augur

I wanted an extra inch added to my characters...*Height*. Could it be?
  6. Jondalar Augur

Should be 2 days no? We're heading to at least 36 hours now.
    juggalo likes this.
  7. Kittyzerk Lorekeeper

You expected more from the devs? Lol good luck with that.
    SmellyFinger likes this.
  8. Thraine Augur

lol man i was just done with work about to sit down and necro it up .. /sigh
  9. Herf Augur

Annnnnd there's the first one :D :D :D :D
  10. Questoften32 Augur

One confuses Devs with Deva's the ''classical meaning'' of the word perhaps? ''EQ2 gives bonus xp'' when it feels like it. One could go and play that, think they are giving it now, unless ended today? Don't know.
  11. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

They cant and wont do it because somehow they would screw that up too!
    Andarriel
    juggalo and Nadisia like this.
  12. dreadlord Augur

Uk has now lost 2 primetime sessions
    While I do appreciate the additional explanatory information given (this may even be a first!) it doesn't take away that I've paid for something you have made unavailable. (and for work, from what I understand, is of no benefit/relevance to my server). In other words it's like a gym that I use in London telling me I can't use it for 2 days because of some work in the Scottish branches of the chain.
    It doesn't seem unreasonable to think that hypothetical gym might offer me some compensation - an extra couple of days' membership; upgraded membership etcetc
    This is not a cheap hobby - certainly not if you have several accounts. It always surprises me that folk expect to pay for something they can't use
    juggalo and swerves like this.
  13. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I LIKE!
    juggalo likes this.
  14. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

That is just today... not counting the past 30 days.

You know that is something to think about because of the C19, more people came here to play EQ.
  15. Cuuthbert Augur

All I heard was

16. Gratz New Member

You seriously need to find another hobby.
    This is a game. For you to take it this serious is quite scary.

Also, if you had been around 21 years ago, this was the norm.
    winspearean and minimind like this.
  17. svann Augur

I dont want to wait for the end of the month. We should get our extra day this week!
    Zataos and Jennre like this.
  18. Tucoh Augur

I want an extra 5 months added to the end of this year. Really just a whole redo of this entire year.
  19. Cuuthbert Augur

So if you all get that I can call my dad out when he says I can have something on the second Tuesday of the week
  20. Triconix Augur

Last time I checked, you paid paid for all access. The other games are fully available to you and you paid for them. Have fun!

You're comparing apples to oranges. You also paid for upkeep of the game, including servers, patches, downtime, etc. Deal with it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.