were post cry xp week end yet

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by seber, May 20, 2020.

1. seber Augur

ever time EQ down all cry way to much deal it and thx you Dev all your hard work on update game us . and big thx Neco dots update
  2. Buster_Shruggs Augur

3. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Every time EQ is down you all cry way too much; Deal with it! Thanks to you Devs for all your hard work on updating the game for us. Also, a BIG thanks for the Necro Dots update!
    Lilybeme, minimind, Soygen and 2 others like this.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Now everyone is gonna make a necro now you watch! haha

Andarriel
  5. Sissruukk Rogue One

Only if it were a Necrogue.
  6. seber Augur

sound greats to me 90% Nec stop play class after druld enc sham dot update we need more them way coo .................
  7. baider Elder

post op great information share. give thank u much for opinion value it is.
    Buster_Shruggs likes this.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Translation: After the operation, the doctor told me that I will recover in time. I found the doctor's information of considerable value. And I am still hopeful that Sissruukk will be over soon to mow my lawns too.
    Yinla and Buster_Shruggs like this.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Apparently the lack of game play has affected everyone's cognizant abilities since none of anyone's past posts reflect this odd formation of sentences.

But it could be alcohol
    Buster_Shruggs likes this.
  10. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Deciphering skill +2
    Sokki likes this.
  11. Questoften32 Augur

On yrc rof em anitqe...On yrc, worromot, dna, worromot/Si rehtona yalp!
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

izzapay ! etgay ouryay izzapay ! ausagesay izzapay eferredpray .
  13. Tygart Lorekeeper

We lost about six days from server crashes, so I wouldn't expect anything. We couldn't even get a week extension on anniversary tasks. Oh well, not my issue but I get to hear it from friends in game. As for necros, a lot of players have a necro alt or two so it won't take too long to jump on the bandwagon.
  14. Smokezz The Bane Crew

What did you just say?
  15. Questoften32 Augur

He said:
    毎回のゲームはなに泣いう。 私たちのためにゲームを更新する上であなたのハードワークのためにそれとthxあなたの開発者に対処。 そして、ドットの更新のための大きな感謝。

Edit: Checked that, well...almost...Others cry, and ''they'' should deal with it (according to him).
    Nennius likes this.
  16. Verily Tjark Augur

It would be the perfect time to complain for one, because I bet we get a bonus weekend of some sort this weekend for Memorial Day. You could feel good about yourself thinking that you really did something this time!
  17. Windchaser New Member

Did the English language drop anything good when it was killed?
  18. Nennius Curmudgeon

This may help. Κάθε φορά που το EQ πέφτει, κλαις πολύ. Αντιμετωπίστε το! Χάρη σε σας Devs για όλη τη σκληρή δουλειά σας στην ενημέρωση του παιχνιδιού για εμάς. Επίσης, ένα μεγάλο ευχαριστώ για την ενημέρωση Necro Dots!
  19. Sissruukk Rogue One

Hw¯æmlic hwîl [EQ] [is] êow [all] clipung sîðfat for ðý ðe [much;]mistûcian hîe! ðancwordêow [Devs] hwæðre [all] êower nyrwan bewyrcan bufan [updating] ðone as huntnold nymðe ûs of pro ic. [Also], weargbr¯æde [BIG] ðancword gên duguð [Necro] [Dots] [update]!
  20. Cuuthbert Augur

and to think we never checked the chest several times a day in guild chat. Gonna have to unhide corpses
    Jennre likes this.