Lag Pile Suggestion

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cuuthbert, May 20, 2020.

1. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I think that's just PoK in general. On Povar the buff/lag pile is in the Guild Lobby with not many people in PoK and the "make all" still bugs out for us there. I think the Lobby location works pretty good, if you use the Throne Port it ports you in on the opposite side of the chair from where the lag pile is so it's not bad zoning in and you can run around the side halls and where the corpse summoners are just fine.
  2. Cuuthbert Augur

So I have heard what some good places are and some good reasons for them. The second part is short of some huge General chat (flame roast troll) channel, what is a good enticement for getting players to move.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

Buffs counting down again outside of the designated area.
    Cuuthbert likes this.
  4. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Mmm, copy-paste.
    Dre. likes this.
  5. Dre. Altoholic

Disable MGB/Tranquil in those zones.
    lockjaws likes this.
  6. seber Augur

Disable MGB/Tranquil in those zones.

or make you go AFK in POK you can kill them ?
  7. svann Augur

It used to be in the guild lobby and believe me it was much worse.
  8. svann Augur

Coercive measures will not be applied. Are you kidding? Im not just saying no dont do it; Im saying no they would never do that. Why do you keep thinking they would? Or are you just poking the forum to get a response?
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  9. Odiiusx Elder

I still like the idea someone came up with to just have buff npcs of every buff class standing around the outside edges of the Lobby. Hail that mob, it gives you the appropriate level buff for that class and move on.
    lockjaws likes this.
  10. svann Augur

Id say make it a room connected to the lobby but not in the lobby. Or if they do then make it so I can bind in the guild hall so I dont need to deal with it.
  11. Odiiusx Elder

Could put it anywhere. There would be no reason to stick around in that area after, since you know you will get whatever buff you wanted.